Recent content by martins08

1. M

Larvitar and Pokedex

Hey everyone, recently I bought a Larvitar from the tokenstore on the playerdex, before these announcementes were made. Since then my Larvitar doesn't appear on my pokedex. I can't see moves, evolutions levels and things like that. I don't know if it's a bug, but if so, it's announced. ;)
  2. M

The New Mart

Finally the mart is back! That's awsome. BTW how much time does the bid of a pokemon lasts?
  3. M

Warlking

My character is walking to the left alone, can someone help me? Ty
  4. M

MART

Any speculation about the release date?
  5. M

MART

Hell everyone, I restarted playing PWO wondering if the mart was already done. Can someone tell me when they're planning to put it back?
  6. M

Mart

PWO staff have u guys already decided a date to mart come back?
  7. M

Mart

When the Mart be back? please someone tell me
  8. M

Registration

Hey, my friend was looking foward to create an accaount on PWO, we waited until today at 11am and the registration is closed. Someone can help please!
  9. M

Help!!!!!

Now that i have the eight bagdes in Johto i reach Kanto and i see everybody with an inicial poke.I wanna help to got one Plzz Help!
  10. M

Black Bar Bug And Gym Leader

Hy Comunity of PWO, i leave the pokecenter and a black bar appear, i wish someone could help me. And the gym leaders aren't wanting to battle someone please help me.
  11. M

Help I Need Help

I can't move or do anything o PWO, and i wish that gm or admins fix this. Please i waited 5 months to play PWO again
  12. M

Help Me Plzz

I'm can't play PWO because keeps loading and when i close the updates bar in PWO is says:Connection refused,You are already logged in another server. so please someone help me
  13. M

I Need Help

The same happens to me, where is the awnser plzz help