Black Bar Bug And Gym Leader

martins08

Hy Comunity of PWO, i leave the pokecenter and a black bar appear, i wish someone could help me. And the gym leaders aren't wanting to battle someone please help me.

jboysr05

K, lets see if I can help you out a little. Theres different types off black screens. One happens when the map wont load. Normally, if you walk, it will reload it, and will work. Other times, it wont, indicating that the map server is failing. Usually, they will restart the server at this time, and it will be fixed. I find you can normally tell that the map server is failing by checking the forums. Normally, when the map server fails, the server wont load.

The other black screen is dreadful. This one shows up at 22:00 gt and last until 00:00 gametime. During this time, theres nothing you can do. No one can help you. The only thing you can do is logout for about an hour and then try again. I think 40 mins is the correct time, but Ill leave it at an hour. From 00:00-22:00, the only black screen you should get is the previous one I mentioned.

And for your gym problem. I think there may be a problem with it. Theres a few people having this same issue, not being able to battle the gym leader after you lose. Maybe a gm can confirm it. But, normally after 24 hours, real time, the gym leader should reset.