Recent content by KstersSlade

1. K

Update on Client Permissions.

Scratch what I said before. This shouldn't even be discussed, it should just have been announced as to what was going on. I don't see why player input is needed at all. No player knows the situation fully meaning we have no right to comment on what is going on. Things like this should be taken...
  2. K

Update on Client Permissions.

How is it that a Pokemon game can have so much drama? What Shane is asking it not cool at all. He is trying to get back at the staff at the player's expense. Unless he has some legal right to the code even though he volunteered it to PWO.
  3. K

Shane's Departure.

Um the team page on the site states you arent looking for new developers. So you might want to change that if you are in need of new developers.
  4. K

Critical Hit Revamp

I dont battle much anymore but I feel damage should stay the same and the % should be changed. Thats really the problem here, critical hits happen too often so change that from happening.
  5. K

Santa Hat !!?!!

Well it doesnt seem like any event for christmas will be happening but the new playerdex is almost ready to be released. I believe you can trade items again so maybe you can get the hat that way.
  6. K

Removal of /list

I see the help channel ingame being flooded with "where can I find this poke" So I dont know if thats the sort of interaction you were looking for. Some people will take to the wiki but I see alot going to the help channel.
  7. K

Removal of /list

Its helpful to know whats in the grass. Even if rarity may not show up, its still nice to see what you can catch. If anything it makes PWO better than the handhelds. If it is removed, I see the wiki coming into use alot more. :) I suggest connecting it to the pokedex with the client update...
  8. K

Too many Jolteons

Yes that is correct, it would spawn a new poke.
  9. K

Too many Jolteons

I feel that would be too much for whoever is changing things on the database but one change shouldnt really matter. And that one change could stay for a long time and then another change couldd happen.
  10. K

Too many Jolteons

So currently Eevee only evolves into Jolteon and I believe Jolteon was chosen because it was the one that could be most useful in battle. Well now there are a lot of Jolteons out there so if its possible why not change Eevee's evolution to either Vaporeon or Flaeron. I know PWO cant support...
  11. K

PWO Reputation

You can gain REP by battling NPCs and gym leaders. You need certain REP to battle gym leaders but don't worry REP is only ever a problem in the beginning of the game. Losing in PvP slightly lowers your REP.
  12. K

Why so negative?

Awesome update, really nice seeing things like this being fixed. :)
  13. K

Union Password

You can log on to the playerdex, under Settings and Status you can request a reminder.
  14. K

Evolution Items

King's rock wouldn't work anyway, multi-evolution is not supported by the game. So poliwhirl and slowpoke wouldn't be able to evolve into politoed and slowking.
  15. K

Lost pokemon

That was a rollback, thankfully you didn't lose anything rare. If you do catch something rare or do something important you should relog immediately as that saves your game right there.