Lost pokemon

crisma2

Hey, can anybody help?
Yesterday a captured a wild spinarak but today i don't have it!
Still, in the pokedex it says that i have 4 pokemon when i only have 3:squirtle, pidgey and caterpie. The fourth should be spinarak, which i don't have anymore. I didn't release or trade it. I tried to relog and refresh but nothing worked! What happened?

crisma2

One more question. I had 2 pokeballs. Now i have 17. Is this normal? I just gave viridian's market manager that pack...

zlac

HAHHAHAHAH ok yes, lets start. you probably lost your pokemon due to server restart, don't worry make 2 moves ingame and BAM spinarak and u can catch it. well, yes, you just did quest, thats your reward.

KstersSlade

That was a rollback, thankfully you didn't lose anything rare. If you do catch something rare or do something important you should relog immediately as that saves your game right there.

crisma2

Thanks man. Strange how it is still in the pokedex that i have a spinarak... Anyway, do you know the answer to the 2º question (why i had got 2 pokéballs and now i have 17)?

HitmonFonty

Youngster
Game Moderator
crisma2 said:
Thanks man. Strange how it is still in the pokedex that i have a spinarak... Anyway, do you know the answer to the 2º question (why i had got 2 pokéballs and now i have 17)?

zlac did answer that too though easy enough to miss. The pokeballs were the reward for the mini-quest you did.