Recent content by Devious-Honey-C-Sizzle

1. D

Dusk Town ?

Try talking to other NPC's. You might be talking to the wrong one.
  2. D

Logging In At School

sr = senior It was a 12 page paper I had to write during my final year of high school. ------------------- Can you test the school computer after school or before school starts? You do not have to download it onto the school computer, just place it on a thumb drive and run it off of the thumb...
  3. D

Pokeballs And Badges Missing!

Make sure you re-install it too.
  4. D

Pokeballs And Badges Missing!

Make sure none of your pokemon are holding them.
  5. D

My [Horribly Rare] Pokemon gone after rollback!

Sneasel has too many weaknesses and none of its ice moves have any decent power behind them. He can not take a hit and his move pool is lacking any heavy hitting moves...other than maybe slash.
  6. D

Forums: Welcome to our new forums

What did not work on the other forums? I never had a problem with them. Seeing all of the community watch and tracker issues showing up in the posts since last visit makes me sad. :(
  7. D

More Ways To Get Tokens

Yes, it could finally fix the market system by allowing everyone to get tokens, and PWO would still get money for it.
  8. D

Johto as the second region

That is exactly why I am interested. Just think of how much experience you could gain by slaughtering a daily lvl 97 metapod that only knows harden.
  9. D

Johto as the second region

Does that include Veridian Forrest?
  10. D

how long ?????

I suggest lurking in the mebits chat room. Someone is most likely talking about it there.
  11. D

Forums: Welcome to our new forums

Alright, here are my suggestions along with my logical reasoning behind them. Mods that would restore functionality lost between boards: Display user's current page location on their profile: http://custom.simplemachines.org/mods/i ... p?mod=2593 The old forums did this and it was always...
  12. D

Grass Types = Vegies?

Mhm, I gave him special eye drops to dilate his eyes and I forced him to play gen 5 pokemon games. That is what made him so evil.
  13. D

Experience Distribution In Battle

Self destruct only does 2 damage now, same with explosion. I read in the tracker that it was causing people to get 60k+ exp...so I am guessing that is why they turned those moves off.
  14. D

Grass Types = Vegies?

You are what you eat? I think this guy ate a Raticate:
  15. D

Experience Distribution In Battle

Fainted pokemon do not count towards the distribution. Let your strong pokemon die and then finish off the enemy with your weak pokemon. It can take a while for your strong poke to just lay down and die and it is hard to also not accidentally feint the enemy with your strong poke, but it is...