Pokeballs And Badges Missing!

• Thread starter imagnarlydude666
  • Start date
I

imagnarlydude666

I've logged into the game a few times and everytime I do, It doesn't show that I have pokeballs or badges. I've tried to battle wild pokemon and even tried to buy more pokeballs (When I do it sayys I have max) and I had all the badges but now tthey're not showing up. I need some help to figure this out like soon. Because I just got membership a few days ago and I haven't had pokeballs or anything for 2 days now. And I'm trying to find some stuff before the event is over. So if anyone could help me that would be awesome. Thanks.  :-\

I

imagnarlydude666

Dude...That doesn't even make any sense. How would Pokemon be holding my Badges?? And I don't even know if you can make Pokemon hold Pokeballs. So....I'm almost 100% positive that's not the case.

PS. Anyone who knows what they're talking about, Please respond. Oh and When I log in on my friends computer, The pokeballs and Badges are all there. I'll try to re-download the Client.

Website
www.pwoguildrocket.com
imagnarlydude666 said:
Dude...That doesn't even make any sense. How would Pokemon be holding my Badges?? And I don't even know if you can make Pokemon hold Pokeballs. So....I'm almost 100% positive that's not the case.

PS. Anyone who knows what they're talking about, Please respond. Oh and When I log in on my friends computer, The pokeballs and Badges are all there. I'll try to re-download the Client.

Make sure you re-install it too.