Johto as the second region

P

Pepsik

I started in Kanto and everything was good, but once I got into Johto every pokemon and NPC was low level except gyms, is this really the way it should be?  :eek:

I

inileater

Yes, the only reason the gym trainers are a high level is because of your Kanto Passport, if you were from Jhoto and went to Kanto gyms, the same would happen there. Also everytime you defeat an NPC and 2 weeks have past, that trainer's pokemon increase in level, so eventually even those weak ones you encounter outside of gyms will be a significant threat to your journey.

I

inileater

I edited my first post to explain it better, my apologies.

P

Pepsik

well eventually won't help me now with getting the 16th badge  ;D

I

inileater

Pepsik said:
well eventually won't help me now with getting the 16th badge  ;D

I suppose, if your having that much trouble why not buy a pokemon in the mart that's a high level, or borrowing one from one of your friends that trust you?

P

Pepsik

Where's the point in victory if you don't achieve it properly  ;)

D

dracoattacker

Pepsik said:
He said you could, you dont really need to do it.

You can always buy some or lend Pokémon. Just make sure that if you lend a Pokémon, you give it back, because otherwise you may get banned.

I

inileater

dracoattacker said:
Pepsik said:
She said you could, you dont really need to do it.

You can always buy some or lend Pokémon. Just make sure that if you lend a Pokémon, you give it back, because otherwise you may get banned.

The only problem with i have with this is that i am not a woman...

D

dracoattacker

inileater said:
dracoattacker said:
Pepsik said:
She said you could, you dont really need to do it.

The only problem with i have with this is that i am not a woman...

Oops, sorry... I will edit the post right now...  :-[

Website
www.pwoguildrocket.com
inileater said:
Yes, the only reason the gym trainers are a high level is because of your Kanto Passport, if you were from Jhoto and went to Kanto gyms, the same would happen there. Also everytime you defeat an NPC and 2 weeks have past, that trainer's pokemon increase in level, so eventually even those weak ones you encounter outside of gyms will be a significant threat to your journey.

Does that include Veridian Forrest?

I

inileater

Devious_Honey_C_Sizzle said:
inileater said:

I doubt it, as last i heard the NPC's there can re-battle you in just 24 hours (or so i'v heard, could be wrong).

ejderha

The npc that you find in Johto region will have there level increased after you battle whit them.
The level difference in the gyms npc is because of the gym leader and those npc will have there level up after you defeat them and wait for a rematch after 2 week( that how it was).

Website
www.pwoguildrocket.com
inileater said:
Devious_Honey_C_Sizzle said:
inileater said:

I doubt it, as last i heard the NPC's there can re-battle you in just 24 hours (or so i'v heard, could be wrong).

That is exactly why I am interested. Just think of how much experience you could gain by slaughtering a daily lvl 97 metapod that only knows harden.