My [Horribly Rare] Pokemon gone after rollback!

nirphilator

I caught a Sneasel today and some time after that the server had to restart or something so I logged off. Some hours later when I came in my Sneasel was gone because of a rollback.
Is there some way of restoring the Pokemon? It took very long to find a HR and now that time has been completely wasted.

//Nirphilator

Seth

There is no way to restore Pokemon lost in a rollback.

Sorry.

nirphilator

:'( This sucks!
There is no point in trying to waste my time again to catch a HR Pokemon when I will be in risk of a rollback again...
This has happened before too but it is much more frustrating when you lose a HR.

M

Mist

nirphilator said:
There is no point in trying to waste my time again to catch a HR Pokemon when I will be in risk of a rollback again...
This has happened before too but it is much more frustrating when you lose a HR.

I lost a [nobbc]Bulbasaur and my friend lost a Carvanha[/nobbc] to rollback. It does indeed suck.

Seth

nirphilator said:
I've lost countless shinies, a Spiritomb, Dratini and a Snorlax due to rollback. Don't feel too bad about it.

risefromruins

Youngster
Sneasel kinda sucks anyway to be honest.  They don't have much of a use.  Whenever I see them I just kill them for xp.

Algiers

risefromruins said:
Sneasel kinda sucks anyway to be honest.  They don't have much of a use.  Whenever I see them I just kill them for xp.

Trololol!

Just log out right after getting something you don't wanna lose, like a HR or a boatload of XP.