Recent content by Brennan

1. B

Why the GM's don't answer me? =)

Wait for Fonty to get back to you. I sent him a message back then about your case in case he needs more intel.
  2. B

Why the GM's don't answer me? =)

I did originally banned you due to being highly suspected in 3rd party software usage in the form of the speedhack. During your appeal process it was decided that your appeal was successful, given the evidence your provided which indicates on a packet loss from your end towards the services of...
  3. B

Farewell

Farewell Choco. Take care.
  4. B

The Road to Hoenn and beyond.

Don't say my name. Thanks.
  5. B

He finally came back home!

-After having long conversation with staff a decision has been made that is best for me leave the team. Some of you might think I got ganged upon or soemthing. That is not the case however. I was asked for my opinion and what would I would like to do. It was me who judged to myself...Nothing bad...
  6. B

I Want An Answer!

Please read your appeal on the playerdex. This thread is not needed.
  7. B

Lost pokemon

I removed above said Pokemon due to original owner who is banned by now abusing the bug and that is from where 23776875 originated from. You are free to play like nothing happened. Sorry for any inconvenience caused.
  8. B

Hi, i've banned and i don't know why =)

You know why.
  9. B

My Account Was Erased

You were already given an answer. Stick with your playerdex thread or else board warning will be issued. Cheers.
  10. B

Accounts: Mass password reset

Nσт ǫυıтε ƨυяε шнαт ɔσ чσυ мεαп вч ɔεcσяαтıσп. That is not the case. Type out the password manually or request new one.
  11. B

You will have to change your password completely. Password must be at least 40% strong. If you are adding character or 2 on your old password it wont work I guess. You will have to change your password completely.
  12. B

Dear PWO Players. For security reasons, all players will have their password reset. You will need to visit the Playerdex to request a new password. If you have any problems receiving an email, visit the IRC. The game will also be offline and is expected to...
  13. B

Pwo Staff Behavior Survey

Warning has been issued on Sylpharionz's account due to flaming and use of language. I deleted every spam / flaming post. If you don't have any intention to respect mad's thread then do not post at all. This is not circus, don't make yourself to look like a clown. Stay on the topic and respect...
  14. B

disconnect server because of me

I believe this was fixed few minutes ago. Enjoy the game.
  15. B

my Kirlia evolution make the server go down

We are looking into the issue. You refer to your original topic in player support. http://forum.pokemon-world-online.net/showthread.php?pid=323577#pid323577