He finally came back home!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sabo

Banned
AO3uujE.png

Brennan is missng ...so he came back home???

Kirin

Death of Brennan,GG This game. THE FLOOD GATES HAVE BEEN OPEN!!!BEWARE OF THE MONSTERS THAT WILL APPEAR!!!!!

HitmonFonty

Youngster
Game Moderator
With respect to Brennan, we won't be having speculation topics like this one, especially as they already seem to be off-colour.

If he wishes the topic opened again, he will ask. If not, respect his wishes.

EDIT: Topic re-opened on Brennan's request. :)

Brennan

Youngster
-After having long conversation with staff a decision has been made that is best for me leave the team. Some of you might think I got ganged upon or soemthing. That is not the case however. I was asked for my opinion and what would I would like to do. It was me who judged to myself...Nothing bad happened..it was rather lengthy discussion. I can't say a lot but you should know that no one did anything wrong or did something against my wishes. What happened is something that should happen. I am aware that many people see me as a bad person who used to remove people from the game.

-I did my job properly and I enjoyed doing it. Right before I became a GM I was about to leave the game...I got tired of corruption and cheaters around me. Somehow I got the chance to fight for the greater good. Ive banned around thousands people idk...bluerise can confirm from the logs. For the people who may think that someone got banned unfairly...well I will tell you something. Before one GM bans...they need enough evidence to do said action. No one who got banned for no reason, not that I know of.

-I understand that that Ive taken a lot from you guys but you must know I had a duty to carry on and I wouldn't do that for no reason and I would do that again. I even have the list of people who were given another chance, shadow of the doubt etc...It was in my best interest to change this place on something different. That is the interest we all share. We all want to change things on better. And once again...I was asked for my wishes and my opinion. Nothing was done against my wishes. That is all you need to know.

Status
Not open for further replies.