Why the GM's don't answer me? =)

sirvolkers

- Saturday, 2nd May 2015, 16.57.
Fonty ban me PERMANENTLY for ''foul language''.

I sent a message on Community Watch asking why I was banned PERMANENTLY just for that. The answer: I was banned for bot (he told it, but it's not true). In fact, I was banned by Brennan for ''Speed Hack'' inside PC (26th September 2014). I'm not stupid. So I proved my innocence and Brennan unbanned me.

Fonty, I don't know why, doesn't accept that. OK.

- Tuesday, 5th May 2015, 08.38.
Fonty: ''[...] I will discuss this with the current staff and let you know our decision as soon as possible.''

- TODAY, 4th June 2015.
Fonty doesn't answered me.

So I ask: WHY THE GM'S DON'T ANSWER ME? Thanks. :)

Brennan

Youngster
I did originally banned you due to being highly suspected in 3rd party software usage in the form of the speedhack. During your appeal process it was decided that your appeal was successful, given the evidence your provided which indicates on a packet loss from your end towards the services of PWO.

However, that was not bot related as visible in the logs which means that you might be appealing for a different case not related with a ban I've issued last year. I am also failing to see how foul language as a reason would be related with the ban issue you brought up in the topic above. Good luck though.

HitmonFonty

Youngster
Game Moderator
Your case is still being reviewed. I have indicated this to you in your ban appeal and that it could take some time.

Hopefully with Brennan's input we will have an answer for you one way or the other soon.

sirvolkers

I was banned 1 month and 3 days ago. Just don't make me wait one more month to know your decision, please.

Thanks.

Brennan

Youngster
Wait for Fonty to get back to you. I sent him a message back then about your case in case he needs more intel.