Accounts: Mass password reset

Brennan

Youngster
Dear PWO Players.

For security reasons, all players will have their password reset. You will need to visit the Playerdex to request a new password. If you have any problems receiving an email, visit the IRC.

The game will also be offline and is expected to be online by 12:00 AM UTC. This is due to performing operations that are known to cause extreme lag.

We apologize for any inconvenience this has caused.

-PWO Staff

Brennan

Youngster
geoauth said:
i dont get it.should we change our password?or just logging into playerdex would do it?
You will have to change your password completely.

DarrylTheKid said:
What's up with the password strength?
Password must be at least 40% strong. If you are adding character or 2 on your old password it wont work I guess. You will have to change your password completely.

sirvolkers

Guys, for change the password:

1- go to playerdex and click in ''recover my account''
2- youll receive an email with the link for change and with your ID Code. click on link
3- put your ID and your new password

paulinsbs

plis, back to another type of password, so this was very hard to decorate , he accepts more number that word --'

Mourad..Arceus

why i can't log with my new update username and password, i can enter to playerdex but cant log in the game

Merse

Youngster
What happened? Did Shane leaked the passwords or something?

Relient

I Can not Login to the game with the new password , I can only To enter playerdex and the forum.. :-\ :-\

Brennan

Youngster
paulinsbs said:
plis, back to another type of password, so this was very hard to decorate , he accepts more number that word --'
Nσт ǫυıтε ƨυяε шнαт ɔσ чσυ мεαп вч ɔεcσяαтıσп.

Merse said:
What happened? Did Shane leaked the passwords or something?
That is not the case.

Relient said:
I Can not Login to the game with the new password , I can only To enter playerdex and the forum.. :-\ :-\
Type out the password manually or request new one.

Saurus

Banned
Um, when I tried to recover my account it gave an option to use "Username" or "UserID" so i clicked "Username". Then I went ahead and filled in my email address to have the recovery email sent to me with the, recovery link. I then got the email, clicked on the link and tried to recover my account. But I noticed it now asked for a "UserID" instead of the "Username" that i clicked for. What to do?

Saurus

Banned
DarrylTheKid said:
Um, when I tried to recover my account it gave an option to use "Username" or "UserID" so i clicked "Username". Then I went ahead and filled in my email address to have the recovery email sent to me with the, recovery link. I then got the email, clicked on the link and tried to recover my account. But I noticed it now asked for a "UserID" instead of the "Username" that i clicked for. What to do?

Okay problem solved. The UserID is in the recovery email.

Weird that I didn't notice that. Anyhoo.

DeZoLa

Youngster
plz help , i tried many times but the answer is always ( This reset request is invalid (119a) . what iam suppose to do

Jinga

DeZoLa said:
plz help , i tried many times but the answer is always ( This reset request is invalid (119a) . what iam suppose to do

what did you do excatly may i ask