My Account Was Erased

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vexey

Hello, I Got Banned Yesterday For Havinig "To Much Uc's In My Account" .. But Theres An Explanation For It. A Couple Days Ago I Met A member " Pwo blue" He had ALOT Of Really Good Shinys... Some Of Which he Would Just Give Me For No Reason At All.. Then he told Me.. " I Can Buy You Whichever And How Ever Many pokemon You Want From The tokens Store For 1million Poke Dollars For Each One I Buy... So I Accepted It.. As It is A very Good Offer As You Can See.. So He started Buying me pokemon And Then A Couple Days later He Gave me A free Membership.. I Just Thought He Was Really Wealthy... And Then A Day After That He Told Me For Every 10million Pokedollars I give Him He Would Give Me 1mill Tokens ! 0_0 At First i Thought He Was Lying.. But Then, he Sent The Tokens... 1million ! So I paid him 10million Pokedollars.. And From There i Started Buy Lots And Lots Of Uc's... Then A day Or 2 later I Got Permanent Banned ! I Do Not know Why I got Banned .. I had Nothing To Do With It.. Brennan Told Me I got Banned Because Bug Abuse .. But I Dont Know What She means.. And As Of Now I can No Longer Log Into My Playerdex Account... It Says my Account Dont Exist... I Would Really Like To Know What The heck is Going On... I Was Really in to The Game.. And I Dont Want To Stop playing it So Soon... Please Look Into This As I can No longer Do Anything About It.. My playerdex Account Dont Exist... I had Already Filed A ban Appeal And Im Assuming Brennan Just Didnt Want To Reply and Erased My Playerdex Account? I Have no Idea, Im Asking some one to lokk into this and Thank You Alot.

Bluerise

Youngster
Administrator
Brennan can't delete your account. Your password will need resetting if you haven't done so already.

Vexey

Bluerise said:
Brennan can't delete your account. Your password will need resetting if you haven't done so already.
reset My password For What? I have Already Did The Confirmation This On Playerdex Like 2 weeks Ago...

Vexey

What Will Happen To My Account? I Did Nothing Wrong Only Trust This Guy...and i Got A Permanent Ban? thats Absurd!

Brennan

Youngster
You were already given an answer. Stick with your playerdex thread or else board warning will be issued. Cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.