Recent content by Atum_Ramirez

1. A

Linux

Ok. I hope compatibility with linux comes soon. Thanks for the answer :)
  2. A

Linux

Well, WINE is a windows simulator. Some people can get programs to work, others can with minor nuisances, and others cant get programs to work at all. I was asking if there were plans for an officiall support for linux. Because WINE workaround may be problematic to some users.
  3. A

Linux

Does PWO team has any plans to make PWO compatible with linux?
  4. A

The rat problem.

Merse, I wasnt trying to troll xD But after rereading what I wrote I uderstand why you said that lol My point of the post was: your main idea made total sense, but was backed by false premises. Call me silly, but I need to read good ideas backed by valid arguments. That's why I said I...
  5. A

The rat problem.

Even though I understand what Merse is trying to justify (game balance i think), the examples given were poorly chosen Actually Lions lived in Europe http://web.archive.org/web/20090206173029/http://www.asiatic-lion.org/distrib.html And there was a reason for them to be extinct in europe...
  6. A

thoughts about /iv command

Yes Shining, I already surrendered to the arguments of scam prevention and simplicity of the process =) But just to clarify my pokedex statement about rarities, I was just being ironic there =P If a pokedex could know how strong a pokemon was upon catching, why not also know how rare it is in...
  7. A

PWO Battle Tower

So the 16 NPC would be players from the community right? Yeah I like it. It would also be fun to have staff has NPC also. Do you think the staff would implement a battle tower? In your post you had a lot of yes, so the community is clearly in favour of having a battle tower after 16 gyms
  8. A

Didnt really thought about the scam issues Eco and Fonty. True fact. And that simplicity and scam prevention probably outweight the reality issue. Still, i think that the info you get is to valuable for such simple action. But still, you have a good reasoning there. @hitmonfonty In the...
  9. A

@bluerise Good question xD Perhaps the player could only send IVs with a /IV command if he talked with the NPC1(so the IVs sent would be qualitative[ex:good]), or after talking to NPC2(so the IVs would be quantitative[ex:21]. That way, the IV command could stay in game, but would only show...
  10. A

Making fishing more important

Right now fishing is not very important (I may be wrong) The only time I used my old rod a lot was during the quest of the staryu eggs. So, what is my idea to make fishing a more important aspect of the game? I propose fishing contests. They would add new content, and make everyone fishing for...
  11. A

PWO Battle Tower

After beating the 16 gyms, players will either quit or try pvp. If a battle tower was implemented, there could be interesting content after 16 gyms, and it would also prepare players for pvp, making the transition easier. So what is the idea? A battle tower where the NPCs are Staff and/or PWO...
  12. A

The command /iv # is a handy tool to use in PWO. One can see quickly the IVs of the pokemons caught, and quickly release the bad ones, and stay with the good ones. Perfect for hunters. Despite its pros, I don’t think that being able to know instantly the IVs of a pokemon by using a command is...
  13. A

Luminous Updates

This may interest you Tendou. http://forum.pokemon-world-online.net/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=30439
  14. A

Surfboard Price Reduction

It is probably not used by the people that need the information, as new players know few commands. But people that answer questions in the help channel sometimes teach new players these little commands (the most used is /help rods). Help commands could be introduced in starters island to new...
  15. A

MS -Shiny Rates - ( Open Discussion )

Because Nintendo would probably sue PWO for making money on their trademark pokemons, and PWO would be shut down. So yeah, people do buy tokens, but the word need to be donate to avoid any problems with Nintendo. But you have to remember that, if there were no advantages to donation, people...