Recent content by Arithalon

1. Arithalon

New Faces of PWO

It looked good with my other shirt. :l
  2. Arithalon

New Faces of PWO

I dunno about that robot thing, man. You got like those lightning fingers in other games. :l But yeah I figure I'll show a picture of myself too;
  3. Arithalon

The 2020 PWO awards

The Engineer award: Takuku The Teacher award: Krysi The Comedian award: Krysi The Artist award: Takuku
  4. Arithalon

Fun Questions

What's your favorite Pokémon type? Fighting What Pokémon would you be if you had to be one? Lucario Would you join Team Rocket if asked? Absolutely If you could teach one move to any Pokémon, what move would it be and which Pokémon? Hold Hands to the entire Weather Trio What did...
  5. Arithalon

Matileo's G.A - (S)Feraligatr - Finished*

RE: Matileo's give away - Shiny Feraligatr 1- Are you a pokemon fan? If I wasn't and I was taking the time to do this, then there's clearly something wrong with me. 2- Are you a good and helpful member of the pwo community? Unsure; I don't interact with almost anyone here. 3- How long...
  6. Arithalon

How long have you been playing PWO

I guess I've had an account for about 3 or so years.
  7. Arithalon

Suggestion to assist newbies starting in Kanto.

It's really pointless to keep talking about who beat Misty. What really should be addressed is the simple fact that this game really is very unwelcoming to players, whether they're new or not to this game. Think about it; how many games are there out there (including MMOs) that actually force...
  8. Arithalon

Pikachu's rarity really is unjustified. Yes, perhaps when Pikachu evolves into a Raichu, it can become quite deadly; however, most players would be well beyond the point of battling Misty before they even consider evolving Pikachu. It's not like a player is given a guaranteed win against Misty...
  9. Arithalon

I definitely agree on making Pikachu more common. Although Pikachu has always been a somewhat elusive Pokemon, it is kind of ridiculous that hunting for one takes literally weeks of non-stop devotion. In all probability, I could probably catch a quite few Feebas in Generation 3 games by the...
  10. Arithalon

Hello

Heya Jinji. :) Now I know that the moths are making a world wide effort against us. :P
  11. Arithalon

Hello

Oh man, they've been attacking me today too. I've been trying to get this large one that flew in, and he somehow managed to hide from me. Now I'm all paranoid that it's gonna eat my shirts or something.
  12. Arithalon

Hello

I would greatly appreciate it if you did. :)
  13. Arithalon

Hello

You could always trade one if you caught it, right? :o
  14. Arithalon

Hello

Funny really. :P It's like the game is giving us some kind of goofy tradeoff for what we're really seeking.
  15. Arithalon

Hello

The pokemon list really isn't joking about the rarity of those things. I've managed to find a shiny Spinarak and a Pikachu, but have yet to encounter a single Scyther.