Hello

Arithalon

Heya, I'm still kind of new at Pokemon World Online and the forums, but I figured it wouldn't hurt to introduce myself and say hello. :)

Krysi

Local Scapegoat
Website
anilist.co
Hi again Pat! It's nice to see you even though it's only been like 5 minutes or less. You should totally check out the Anime & Manga section of the forum and help me keep it active. \o/

Arithalon

The pokemon list really isn't joking about the rarity of those things. I've managed to find a shiny Spinarak and a Pikachu, but have yet to encounter a single Scyther.

Krysi

Local Scapegoat
Website
anilist.co
I know what you mean, I found a shiny Golbat today and no Larvitar. I guess they all hate me for that one time when I killed one. :l

Arithalon

Funny really. :p It's like the game is giving us some kind of goofy tradeoff for what we're really seeking.

Krysi

Local Scapegoat
Website
anilist.co
Nah, I really don't care for Larvitar even if it does evolve into a tiny version of Godzilla made out of rocks. I just train there...but encountering one would spice up the old routine a bit~

I'll be sure to catch it though so people don't hate me like they did last time. .-.

Krysi

Local Scapegoat
Website
anilist.co
Alright! Second one I catch is yours, free of charge~

Anyway...so how about them moths dude? They're planning to destroy us all by slowly eating all of our clothes and swimming in our drinks...the chocolate milk was disappointing...but I managed to fight that little troll off! He wasn't getting in my milk today. >:l

One got in my tea the other day when I had my back turned...it was horrible...I don't know where they come from either! I swear they just come out of the darkness and attack my drinks when I least expect it.

Arithalon

Oh man, they've been attacking me today too. I've been trying to get this large one that flew in, and he somehow managed to hide from me. Now I'm all paranoid that it's gonna eat my shirts or something.

Krysi

Local Scapegoat
Website
anilist.co
I knew it! They are planning to attack! We will have to plan a counter-attack after anime is done for the night. Oh wait, I'll have to go to bed because Easter...family reunions sucks. I bet this is why the moths attacked us today. :mad:

Well, I'm done chatting for now, you should go check out the Anime & Manga section of the forum though. I'm going to go roll horizontally on the floor and try to figure out which muscles I use to do so, I still can't tell because of how little of an effort is actually required to roll...plus it's fun. :p

Bye now~

Jinji

PWO's Resident Gengar
Staff member
Administrator
Website
jinji.gamescodex.net
Haha, I just read that, then noticed a moth was crawling down my leg! Those things really DO get everywhere... at least they fly away if you bother them.

...Oh, it's Ari! Greetings, friend :)

Arithalon

Heya Jinji. :) Now I know that the moths are making a world wide effort against us. :p