• between 2 and 3 years

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • between 3 and 5 years

• between 5 and 7 years

• Total voters

Tasigur

Just curious how long the current community has been playing.

Feel free to post your join date below for your oldest account (not necessarily the forum account you used to answer this question).

Krysi

Local Scapegoat
Website
anilist.co
Too long.

Time.png

As in that long.

Nearing the 7 year mark slowly but surely. >>

...I really should play more. :l

Mindless

Youngster
48d5fc987d5c42dab95f54cdf3f95f60.png

On and off, lived through a nuke and several ddos attacks as well as various quits under different names but here I am :p

Ramensnoodle

Youngster
Can't see when I joined with the /info command but i believe it was in '11.

Isguros

Youngster
5150570ef8ec4181b2f48d547668057a.png

Not really the oldest player around here, but at least I've played more than most of you  :cool: .

Jinji

PWO's Resident Gengar
Staff member
Administrator
Website
jinji.gamescodex.net
Since PWO's third week online or so. It was so long ago we didn't track registration times at the time :p

ohlssonpower

i started back in 08, sadly i dont have that account left since i took a 2 year hiatus (when pwo were shut down for a bit) and thus the account getting deleted. i came back to pwo in 2014 and have since then been playing as much as my work allowes me too :)

Karnezar

Jinji said:
Since PWO's third week online or so. It was so long ago we didn't track registration times at the time :p

I remember when Jinji was still JJ.​

Jinji

PWO's Resident Gengar
Staff member
Administrator
Website
jinji.gamescodex.net
Karnezar said:
Jinji said:

I remember when Jinji was still JJ.​

Wow, Karn? I haven't seen you in ages!
Heh, you're not the only one. I actually still get called JJ sometimes by older members of Staff. I don't really mind... it doesn't matter to me what people call me, as long as it's not offensive.

Nee

I wouldn't say I still play but I check in every now and again to see what's new. Forum account says I registered in August 2011 but I was here much earlier and I haven't singed on since 2014. Hello all, hope everything is going well :)

Mindless

Youngster
Holy oldies, I remember razenrak, Neeroll, and sadly mad as well.. Until now, i'd forgotten that Jinji went by JJ at one point but I do recall that as well :p

Jinji

PWO's Resident Gengar
Staff member
Administrator
Website
jinji.gamescodex.net
The funny thing was that our old Playerdex was pretty bad at doing searches - it did a "contains" search on anything you typed. So if you typed John for example, you wouldn't just find accounts called "John" but also any accounts that had "John" in it, even if it was in the middle of the name - so like "Longjohnsilver" might come up. What's more, it didn't show you ALL the results; and if there was an exact match, it wasn't necessarily the first one shown.

JJ was literally the worst name I could have registered as it meant searching for it brought up any name that had two Js together anywhere in the name. With the limitations I just mentioned, it was possible you would never even find my profile. This was the "technical" reason that caused me to look at changing it. The "personal" reason was I just felt the name wasn't that creative anyway; and certainly didn't reflect my Gengar personality ;)

Cleveland

Youngster
83bdc8fe33b74c1e97352e8848372bcd.png

Haven't played much in the last couple years, just popping in now and then for events.

Patiently waiting for expansion.

Saric

Youngster
Way, way too long. Since...Nov 27th 2008 I think. Maybe back again soon, who knows!

joevw007

this thread speaks of the problem I presented Tasigur.... No one in the 6 month to a year range because everyone starts then realizes they have no chance of ever making it to the top, and they quit.