Trick Tower Event Feedback.

Tha-Kram

the event was ok, but there were some things I'd like to mention
1. really bad communication, last minute announcement before and no ending announcement at all
2. for grinding lvl 990+ Bibarel, it was just too short
3. giving us a look at a new pokemon like Bibarel is nice, but the fact that you could not catch it is a real let-down
like giving someone a really tasty piece of cake, but tell him he can only throw it in a food fight
it is fun for a short while, but it can never satisfy ones hunger

the first 2 parts were fun to do though, but maybe you could have done more with filling the black holes
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZpR9kvaD1mE

Darkjinn

only my advice from next event dont put time limit to hunt pokemon... ;D

PhantomsCV

Tha_Kram said:
the event was ok, but there were some things I'd like to mention
1. really bad communication, last minute announcement before and no ending announcement at all
2. for grinding lvl 990+ Bibarel, it was just too short
3. giving us a look at a new pokemon like Bibarel is nice, but the fact that you could not catch it is a real let-down
like giving someone a really tasty piece of cake, but tell him he can only throw it in a food fight
it is fun for a short while, but it can never satisfy ones hunger

the first 2 parts were fun to do though, but maybe you could have done more with filling the black holes
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZpR9kvaD1mE

on 2 and 3... It's called trick tower for a reason.

I played the event for 45 minutes and paid attention to chat so I understood a few things. Overall I liked the event, It was well thought of. It was interesting to see the "troll" side of staff come out but weekend events are hard for some players who work on the weekends to do. I'd rather see a week long event or longer like the Chinese New Year's Day Event or Christmas or Halloween events. I'd prefer 1 big event every "season (winter spring summer autumn)" than a weekend event a month.

ZombieSalad

This was a very well thought out event, in my opinion. I don't know if you guys did this deliberately, but it was essentially botter-proof.

It was nice just have to complete some relatively tricky tasks to get the vouchers, and then grind in hopes of getting another. The extras were really cool. Made it to where even if you don't get the vouchers, you still get something out of it. My only complaint would be of having to rebattle the npcs every 6 hours or whatever it was - but not that big a' deal.

Julio~

Youngster
Website
twitter.com
Saurus said:
It was completely horrible.
Just saying such thing won't help to improve future ones.

*Feedback: I liked the event at all. It was something a bit different than we are accustomed: wild hunting, NPCs, battling, quests. Congratulations. :)
The only thing I disliked was the short time to stay on each floor. :p