Trick Tower Event Feedback.

HitmonFonty

Youngster
Game Moderator
It's that time again. Another new event, totally different from anything we've provided you before, so let us know what you thought!

Did you like it, hate it?
Was it too long, too short?
What did you think of the puzzles on each level?
Did you enjoy the challenge or just ask for the answers, or a bit of both?
Would you like to have something similar again?
Did you like the bonus part of the event, hunting drops from ridiculously overpowered Bibarels?
What would you have done differently?

Answer some, all or none of these questions- just let us know what you thought of the event. We appreciate all feedback and so far at least, just can't get enough. :)

pocaliga

I liked the event, but I would have liked to be able to catch some pokemon of a new generation, one that does not exist in the game, or a couple of them, would give more emotion :)

Nikola

Youngster
To be honest..at the beginning I didn't really liked it probably because I was in bad mood. However, after getting through floors I started to like it. It's not really hard to do and it's actually pretty simple if you have someone to do the event with you. I like part with Bibarels and how players are not able to catch them, its making things spicy. I would say that drop items might be just a little bit too much. If we had revives disabled on that floor i would see no issues then. Apart from that it's really nice, totally different then other weekend events...its more creative. Keep it up. Cheers.

Diablo~

I think the event was "OK". I dont like the last part with the puzzle but the another parts are good.

Shuvok

I loved and hated at once, pretty fun event and that's why i loved it, but i couldn't stop playing it and that's why i also hated it
I was probably one of the 50 first to finish so i had to do it on my own
I liked a lot those Bibarels, I wish they could drop other items like dusk stone and kings rock tough, instead of soothe bells and moomoo milk.
Please do more events involving puzzles like this one, and with a way to keep us playing till the very last day (this case was bibarels)
It'd be nice an event like Tauro's in jotho saffari
I cant wait for Halloween event, just please don't wait 2 to 3 months between every event
good job, great game, great event

Mega~Torterra

the event was quite good, as per it is my first event and i loved the concept

but i disliked the concept of top 10 given double vouchers, because there sre regular player in different zone, so a kind a biased decision to a particular zone people,

this was only my view, and sorry if i have said something wrong
have a great day to all/////////

Shadowalker9

I like the event a lot.. Well For me , as i started playing the event at the time it begun and i was about every day online i got bored in the end..Meaning i found it a bit longer that i would like..It could be 6-12 hours shorter, but thats my opinion..Others would benefit by the 3 days cause maybe the had not time the first 2 days..The Tower was Cool ( i like to be tricked :p ) and finding the 999 Bibarel's (those who dropped the voucher i guess ) was hard and needed patience..The thing i didnt like was after finishing it that we still had timer in tower..Also great job about the pokemon data we got by battling the Npc's... If i would like something Similar i would say maybe but i would put some Vr or Hr ( yes im still using that system for rarity ;D ) pokes catchable as well as droppin stuff..It maybe be nice having to battle a Heracross for example and be in the dilemma either to catch it or kill it for a voucher or a metal coat..
Also I have a suggestion...When making a new event with vouchers are prizes try having an explaination on vouchers and where to redeem the prizes from cause the questions are the always same..

Anyway Grats to the team that made it happen , im looking forward to more events!

P.S. : Thank You Rigaudon for All the time u spend not only making this but Helping us in game ^-^

DeZoLa

Youngster
i liked the event but it lasted too long. The puzzle room was not bad but i cannot say the same for the overpowered pokes (very annoying). also please reduce the price of the pokes that cost 7 vouchers to 5 its very high price and the events are happening only once a month.

Sweetboi

Youngster
The event was good. It was pretty simple to finish though. Bibarels dropping items was a good thing, i got some items i needed from it. I just wish there was a little more to the event since it did go for three days long. Since it was 3 days, there could be like a different quest available on the next day. Just to have something fresh inside the trick tower you know what I mean.

I.Am

You can read my feedback i sent to your 'reporter' at the top floor. To be honest i pissed off and i dont even have mood anymore to get second voucher after that. But still a great event and please do more updates especially on abilities.

FilipVictor200

The event was quite interesting .. I got some new data for my pokedex , some good drops from Bibarels and a new pokemon from the voucher ^-^ To bad we could not catch a Bibarel :( Maybe nex time you guys will give us the opportuniti to catch some gen 3 / gen 4 or even later generations pokemons .. Good event anyway , I`m very excited for the nex one <3

P.S : Imagine how mad a player would be if a shiny Bibarel popes and you could not catch it xD

Diablo1134

This event was pretty awesome :) i liked how you guys kinda trolled us with these Pokemon rats,bats and barbs, lol nice one. it was quite different, way to think outside the box!! Great work, keep them coming you guys <3

Ash..Ketchum

This was my first event and i really liked it, the fact that we saw pokemon we've never seen in the game before and that we cant catch or get in any ways was really cool. Althought i think you should have made a few pokemon with all different rarities and all with different items for a possible drop.

The towers floor parts of the event was really cool and funny, but mabye there should have been a few more floors, or mabye when we entered the tower we should be parted from everyone els (if its even possible to do like that). I mean when people started to help each other i dont think it would take more than 5-10 mins to finish the event, thats a little too fast for such cool event :)

Anyways, all in all VERY nice event, keep it up and we are already exited about the next one :p

Nightmare!

I think the event was awesome, it was really creative and the maps rocked. I liked how we got tricked with rats and stuff. The things I didn't like so much was the last puzzle, I didn't like having to do all that , just to go to the end!

Diablo1134

im not sure if i should be happy or sad ::)

sbarb.png

matileo19

Youngster
Website
imanub.com.nub
It was a good event, specially the puzzles. Something I don't agree with is the TIME we were able to be around the tower, doesn't makes sence... The ghost is letting you in as many times as you want, so why is there a timer? Being able to catch new species of pokemons is also something that could be implemented in the next event.
Ps keep it up!!

Aingaran47

It was a Good One after Long Time...! But I was expecting Some New pokes to Catch...!