This is why we can't have nice things

Chocobo7

Youngster
Website
twitter.com
Recently Teck has been running an event with the help of a few other staff members, it has been a small, fun event that has allowed a few lucky players access to a certain pokemon. At first this was fine and it ran smoothly, but a small group of players have tried to exploit this and have been able to get these pokemon that they should not have been able to. To say this is an offense against not only the game and its staff, but to all the players who participated in and won in these events is an undertatement of massive proportions.

At this point, all the non-event pokemon have been removed from all accounts while we decide what to do with them and the people who got them into the game. Needless to say, I am not taking this lightly and a number of accounts have already been banned at this point.

EDIT

Over the next few days the situation will be cleared up, at this point I am still sorting out the exacts of this and making sure the people responsible are banned. If the people affected can remain patient for a short time I will resoove this as soon as possible.

EcoWOLFrb

Youngster
Nice title, and I'm assuming this is based on someone cloning an item or something for togekiss as I've seen a fair amount of them in game already. For those of you wondering why your pokemon were removed, perhaps next time it would be best to patiently wait until a release of more items if there seems to be suspicious activity.

vergarux

I knew there was something dark going on....
the hide and seek event gave items for evolving togetic into togekiss but magmortar and electivire started to appear in trade channel
and i was like o_O
I am glad the staff acted really fast but i am kinda sad that i can't have magmortar yet xD

TrueStory

in this case i just lost $$ time and Togetic .?? and you told sorry and you will try to give samething back .? realy pwo .? for i know what im not a cheater and laso what i was victim from a cheater (salehmaher) and from you (pwo) Great ..!!!

Stank

Youngster
Caragam said:
Heo, is this new update ever tested fully before release? Why u allow peple from bad areas to even play? Do u locate the bug where it was exploited? Probably packets? if it was done as pepople wanted game would be lively again!!! But yes people not civilited and only look how to cheat in game. why u allow cheating?? Plese do something, dont just fix bug. 90% thing come in this game from cheating and scamming and staff hopleless then!! People only chet in this gam3 for sake? and u do update and they cheat? They are retarded idiots who wants to pwo to die since few updates were made in china fail for exaple token store game. Please lead game to better...fight back gms and peoplle behind computer. start from things removed, secure game!!! bann more. think for peoples playig game with good manners...please dont explot those peoples.

this should answer your question about sigs, even though this is the wrong place
Bluerise said:
Forum signatures are required to be a maximum of 300px in terms of height (for images) and 1,000 characters. Up to 3 images can be used within a signature. Videos are not allowed.

Up to 5 lines of text may be used.

If your signature does not meet the requirements, it will be removed.

Also just throwing this in there but imo that vid is extremely racist anyway

TrueStory said:
in this case i just lost $$ time and Togetic .?? and you told sorry and you will try to give samething back .? realy pwo .? for i know what im not a cheater and laso what i was victim from a cheater (salehmaher) and from you (pwo) Great ..!!!
xReXXonA said:
this is a bad place to play
how about you stop thinking only of yourself, let the staff do their jobs, and wait for something else to be reported on the subject?

TrueStory

why i have stop thinking my self .? my time was, my money was (pokedollars) so why i have stop thinking my self .? ofc i feel bad because some ppl who cheating destroying our game

Stank

Youngster
TrueStory said:
why i have stop thinking my self .? my time was, my money was (pokedollars) so why i have stop thinking my self .? ofc i feel bad because some ppl who cheating destroying our game
Well sunshine, the world does not infact revolve around you, and you were not the only person affected by this situation. I'm sure you are angry and upset or what ever but just chill out, be patient, and wait to hear what is going to happen.

TrueStory

Stank said:
TrueStory said:
Well sunshine, the world does not infact revolve around you, and you were not the only person affected by this situation. I'm sure you are angry and upset or what ever but just chill out, be patient, and wait to hear what is going to happen.

yeap i was angry but never mind just try to do the best fro the game and for us ..!!!

Hionn

Caragam said:
Heo, is this new update ever tested fully before release? Why u allow peple from bad areas to even play? Do u locate the bug where it was exploited? Probably packets? if it was done as pepople wanted game would be lively again!!! But yes people not civilited and only look how to cheat in game. why u allow cheating?? Plese do something, dont just fix bug. 90% thing come in this game from cheating and scamming and staff hopleless then!! People only chet in this gam3 for sake? and u do update and they cheat? They are retarded idiots who wants to pwo to die since few updates were made in china fail for exaple token store game. Please lead game to better...fight back gms and peoplle behind computer. start from things removed, secure game!!! bann more. think for peoples playig game with good manners...please dont explot those peoples.
?
and can someone tellid me hhow make video sig ? or is t allredy in mi sig

I can't see it withou saying something (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EyczdNFx340) you're breaking the rule number 13. Do not insult or provoke staff or other players, including through Private Messages. This includes calling people names or making rude comments. If you're in an argument, you should keep it civil even if the other person is not. and the rule number 16. Do not disrupt chat. This includes typing racial slurs, hate speech, and/or offensive topics. Do not bring up hateful or provocative messages towards any religion, race, belief, lifestyle, etc.
I request a punishiment for this person, this is really serious

Amplexus

Hionn said:
Caragam said:
?
and can someone tellid me hhow make video sig ? or is t allredy in mi sig

I can't see it withou saying something (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EyczdNFx340) you're breaking the rule number 13. Do not insult or provoke staff or other players, including through Private Messages. This includes calling people names or making rude comments. If you're in an argument, you should keep it civil even if the other person is not. and the rule number 16. Do not disrupt chat. This includes typing racial slurs, hate speech, and/or offensive topics. Do not bring up hateful or provocative messages towards any religion, race, belief, lifestyle, etc.
I request a punishiment for this person, this is really serious
it is not that serious of an offence, yes the video is not very PC but i think i simple warning should be punishment enough

S-Dragonite

This has got to be the greatest bomb on rule abiding players who want to earn goods and pokemon from events, if you do not want to play then why bother even signing up if you gonna hack, and I was looking forward to more events :mad: thanks to the hackers it might be a long time before we get a new event on PWO.

JazzyB

can v get magmortar or electivire legally in game or the guys were using hacks ?

gantz47

JazzyB said:
can v get magmortar or electivire legally in game or the guys were using hacks ?
i think no,not yet.It must be hack or something like that

JazzyB

i am confused how they got them if they r not added to the game yet ??? they cant have them if they dont exist . or they r already added in PWO ??

Renzourin

JazzyB said:
i am confused how they got them if they r not added to the game yet ??? they cant have them if they dont exist . or they r already added in PWO ??

like most new things in games like this they probably already exist inside the games code while the staff test them and get them ready for release but with any trigger items like evolution items non existant so normal players *should* never be able to access but if you can find an exploit into the system which it certainly appears that they did then yes you can get them for yourself, of course this is about the stupidest action i can think of because its blatantly obvious your hacking to any staff member or player its like screaming "ban me im a hacker!" to the world