Server down?

G

Anybody know when the server will be back up? just donated alot of money to this game and all i can do is sit and look at a red bar saying the servers offline..im not being rude, its just the servers are down alot and its annoying,

G

i know this, just wondering if anybody knew anything i didn't. Guess i have to go play some PDoD till the servers come back online

kurtisbmx

If the game is down, and no reason for acknowledgment of it being so on Twitter or here is made - the game has most likely crashed and is awaiting an Admin or Dev to restart it.
Bluerise ~

topics about server stats should not be posted and above says enough about server status

G

well i just posted one didnt i :) know why? because it makes me mad that PWO servers are down more than up and after i donated over 60 bucks this week. again, im not trying to be rude or diss the devs or anything, just dont understand why the servers struggle to stay online

kurtisbmx

its a beta witch means it will crash sometimes and it doesnt matter how much u donate server crashes will still happen, server down time has dropped alot since say 3 months ago where it would crash every day at the least. there is no point posting about server crashed when it will be fixed as soon as possible

G

The server shouldn't crash this much, Pokemon Dawn of Darkness is in alpha and rarely crashes, I play both and their both great games.

xMikie

Im with zChris on this i have donated a lot of money as well and dont say its because its a beta well this game started in bate in 2008 it should not be doing this in 2012 it should not be in bate any more

samsengang

You guys should just be grateful what ThuGie had done to reduce the crash.

kurtisbmx

you may not know this but the staff of pwo are volunteers they do not get paid and they have lives out side of pwo thats why it is still beta, doenst matter if u donate so do heaps of others including myself it is a donation to help pay for server etc.. doesnt mean if u donate it will never crash. also as i stated the server is so much better now crashes 70% less in my option anyway. use to be days of downtime in the past not a couple of hours, take the server down time as a chance to get out and be active i know it the only chance i get to XD .

kurtisbmx

Dekadenzia said:
Any info?

If the game is down, and no reason for acknowledgment of it being so on Twitter or here is made - the game has most likely crashed and is awaiting an Admin or Dev to restart it.
Bluerise ~
enough said^^

xMikie

U may not know this but pdod is the same way they r volunteers but they have only been out for like a year or 2 if that long but pdod does not go down like pwo and pwo has been out 3 to 4 years

kurtisbmx

PWO is also a better set up and just in general better style of gaming then all other pokemon mmo i have played and the staff are in no hurry to get out of beta as far as i have seen they would rather take there time and get it right rather then just adding everything and having to always fix it and cause more server crashes .

xNappa

I get that they have lives. and i get that they are voulenteers but it has been over 3 hours x.x for an unplanned down time i love the game and enjoy it. its just when your doing somethign like daycaring for someone and you have a time limit it ttends to get in the way and make it alot harder x.x

kurtisbmx

xNappa said:
I get that they have lives. and i get that they are voulenteers but it has been over 3 hours x.x for an unplanned down time i love the game and enjoy it. its just when your doing somethign like daycaring for someone and you have a time limit it ttends to get in the way and make it alot harder x.x

yes i understand that but if the customer complains about the time of the daycare cause of downtime he is just stupid XD

xMikie

Hey now don't get me wrong I love pwo more than pdod but I have looked at and played pdod recently and it's set up is better than pwo but I'm not talking about the set up pdod is coming out with a new update they r just now going into bata and the servers does not go offline for no longer than 30 min that is when they go down pwo servers go down all most every night and pwo has been out like 2 years longer than pdod I'm not saying pwo is bad it's just they don't keep the servers up like they should

xMikie

Oh yea one more thing when u said they have life's well if u r going to make a mmo game u do not have a life u should b working on the game as much as u can for all of the players and if u don't like pwo is doing u will lose players to other mmo games