Safari Swarm

Lobonatico

Yes, nice swarm.
Hey, i know Shelmet movepool will be fixed soon, but i'd like to point:

| 1#
The special move
bug.gif
Struggle Bug (introduced in Gen 5) is missing somehow from database.

Since we already had Kricketot at our hands, I don't see a better opportunity to request it. And i'm not criticizing or something, just discussing that this move resolves similar to Bulldose which is already in game. Dealing damage, lowering a specific target's stats.

To be clear I'm not refering to TM76 (which can be introduced anytime), but from pokémons who should learn it by level up such as Lv. 6 Kricketot, Lv. 12 Shuckle, Lv. 16 Shelmet. . . . . . . . Source: [1] [2] [3]

_
_

| 2#
Since i'm talking about Shelmet that evolves through a complex trading mechanic.

Thanks to the no data entry for PWO's database over the conditions to evolve (level, item, trade, etc) we're getting the evolution trigger after just a regular level-up, exactly as token pokémon Nosepass and i'm grateful for that. Really. I would like to suggest the same treatment for:
082.png
Magneton (it has the same condition as Nosepass)

I understand it's not an easy task, it's arbitrary and can open a debate over which pokémons methods of evolution should be ignored as an exception or should not, but this solution can open the possibility we all waiting for recently:

458.png
evolve Mantyke (which has a partner condition complexity)

_
_

Moreover, i'd like to ask what this community thinks, huh? Of course, we can all sit our butts on the seat waiting for the code lines.

Aevero

Content Maker
Project Manager
Since you were working on safari timer for this event is it possible to increase safari time? Like paying for 1hr, 24hrs and maybe weekly/monthly passes?
It can be investigated, sure.
It might fall down on the priority list as we focus on other areas currently, but the safari's are one area I wish to investigate further and have more quality of life options when we have more capacity.
However in its current state as things are hardcoded on the serverside, this is possible, but difficult. We removed the maptimer during the swarm by renaming the swarm map to avoid the hardcoded values that would impose a timer.

Last edited:

thunderclap

Youngster
Thank you staff it was a great swarm. Way better than a regular swarm, with the new poke Shelmet, TMs and cheap Safari tickets, and generous tiers. Hatched some eggs, caught some nice Eevees. Lots of players showed up. Love to see it!

Lobonatico

Hey, i know Shelmet movepool will be fixed soon, but i'd like to point:

| 1# The special move
bug.gif
Struggle Bug (introduced in Gen 5) is missing somehow from database.

Since we already had Kricketot at our hands, I don't see a better opportunity to request it, just discussing that this move resolves similar to Bulldose which is already in game. Dealing damage, lowering a specific target's stats.

To be clear I'm not refering to TM76 (which can be introduced anytime), but from pokémons who should learn it by level up such as:
Lv. 6 Kricketot,
Lv. 12 Shuckle,
Lv. 16 Shelmet.
. . . . . . . Source: [1] [2] [3]
ScIAsZD.png

I would like to express my utmost gratitude for the programming team's effort in adding this new move Struggle Bug. It certainly heralds the possibility of other Gen.5 moves that are not yet in the game being included in the near future.
dark.gif
special.png
TM95 - Snarl | Snarl deals damage and lowers the target's Special Attack by one stage.
and a few others.
I would like to reiterate my appreciation and kindly request, if possible, for the move to be added to the move pool of Kricketot and Shuckle, respectively.

@Relicanth @Jinji

Last edited: