PWO Services: Downtime

Mnestro

Need some help, I played the game earlier today but now after the server went off and back on I log in and my screen is black but I can see my character. I try to move and it says cannot load route 2 please try again later. What do I do? I'm really wanting to play haha!

FrankkieJonez

its not leting me download the client for some reason its saying it a threat to my pc idk y anyone can help id appericate it

Thodd

you installed the first 1.78b client then you installed the new client over the first 1.79.

magicly

Ynt: PWO Hizmetleri: Arıza

Thodd said:
you installed the first 1.78b client then you installed the new client over the first 1.79.

where can I find 1.78b client ?

Sezo

hi

I downloaded ( pwo 1.79 zip ) , but when i open it showing me ( component MSINET.OCX or of it's dependencies not correctly registered : a file is missing or invalid ) .. so i downloaded it ( MSINET.OCX zip ) and i Extracted but nothing happened, so i replace the new ( MSINET.OCX ) with the pwo MSINET.OCX , but still nothing happened

i saw someone wrote ( download MSINET.OCX and put it in your system32 folder. If solution given isn't working try to do “regsvr32 MSINET.OCX” command via run option ) .. what is ( system32 ) ???
and what do i have to do guys ???

im trying this for 5 hours but it's still not working , im tired :(

latians

Uhmm.. I Cant Login in the server what should i do? Is There a new client download so the game will be accessed?? Will my account data will still be there?? Somebody Answer me!!!!! Thanks.... :)

Paceco

latians said:
Uhmm.. I Cant Login in the server what should i do? Is There a new client download so the game will be accessed?? Will my account data will still be there?? Somebody Answer me!!!!! Thanks.... :)

The server is currently offline, so you have to wait

Orean

Website
twitter.com
latians said:
There a new client download so the game will be accessed?? Will my account data will still be there?? Somebody Answer me!!!!! Thanks.... :)

For reassurement on this, yes, your data will be available when you are able to log in. Only minor rollbacks are expected at the worst stretch; it was simply an operational succession from one server to another; and the database, used by the previous server, has been imported to the current one, carrying over your data.

BaracaWisdom

Staff i donated tokens to a friend yesterday while playerdex was up and he didnt got the tokens... pls help me ...my friends account is 4Dimension ......... someone pls help

pokegoons

i downloaded the first link, it said it was not compataible with my computer 32bit (x86) so any 1 know which one is the 32 bit one, so i dont have to download each link and find only is 16 bit. thxs for any help

HitmonFonty

Youngster
Game Moderator
BaracaWisdom said:
Staff i donated tokens to a friend yesterday while playerdex was up and he didnt got the tokens... pls help me ...my friends account is 4Dimension ......... someone pls help

You need to post on the Token Issues forum with a screenshot of the receipt of your transaction.

Bluerise

Youngster
Administrator
pokegoons said:
i downloaded the first link, it said it was not compataible with my computer 32bit (x86) so any 1 know which one is the 32 bit one, so i dont have to download each link and find only is 16 bit. thxs for any help
Screenshot? They all should be working fine.

Sezo

it's funny when i always post a question no body want to answer me :)

hope you enjoying the game guys

Orean

Website
twitter.com
Apologies for overlooking your previous post; I have not recapped my attention to all of the posts, and mainly only skimmed through the recent-most posts after reading this thread last.

After downloading the MSINET file, it must be saved into your System32 folder. For directorial guidance: Computer > C: > Windows > System32.

If that is a no-go, the next course of resolution I would try advising is uninstalling both versions of the client from the window's control panel; therebefore reinstalling it, just to ensure that there is no other of the same program to overwrite certain components of the client folder.

Abyssalrider

Sezo said:
hi

I downloaded ( pwo 1.79 zip ) , but when i open it showing me ( component MSINET.OCX or of it's dependencies not correctly registered : a file is missing or invalid ) .. so i downloaded it ( MSINET.OCX zip ) and i Extracted but nothing happened, so i replace the new ( MSINET.OCX ) with the pwo MSINET.OCX , but still nothing happened

i saw someone wrote ( download MSINET.OCX and put it in your system32 folder. If solution given isn't working try to do “regsvr32 MSINET.OCX” command via run option ) .. what is ( system32 ) ???
and what do i have to do guys ???

im trying this for 5 hours but it's still not working , im tired :(

I might suggest you try the PWO wiki page all about fixing that error if that doesn't work try this, i believe the windows 7 fix should work for windows 8 but i really don't know. however i do know the solutions mentioned in it do in fact work. how do i know this, when i joined today you might ask, the answer is simple, because i more or less wrote those solutions, back when i played before the big deletion in 2011. the pictures were from Lee, but the solutions were found by me, and put into a stickied forum topic back then (stickied by Jinji i believe), to help cut down on the number of "why do i see a direct3d initialization error?" topics.

darkshadow.

I am using windows 8 and i got that missing file too. I download it and put it in the System32 folder like Creobis said. It still had that error. So i tryed running it like administrator and it worked. Hope this help someone :)

Edit: Getting another error with the directx thing ... in the wiki none of the solutions work with windows 8 so it's hard now.

ksalim313

It's not enough to put the file in your system's files, you need to register the files too using the command regsvr32 which takes the file location as a parameter (you don't really need to copy the files I guess), opening the cmd as administrator may be necessary.

For example, if your PWO installation directory is: C:\Program Files\Pokemon World Online
then you may need to run the command like this:

regsvr32 C:\Program Files\Pokemon World Online\MSINET.OCX

you may need to register the files (MSWINSCK.OCX and dx8vb.dll) too, since apparently the client installation could not register these files in your OS (maybe you didn't run the installer as administrator or something)

If that didn't work try to copy the three files in this directory (you can find them in PWO installation directory):

if you're using 32-bit version of Windows: C:\Windows\System32
and use the command regsvr32 MSINET.OCX

if you're using the 64-bit version of Windows: C:\Windows\SysWOW32
and use the command regsvr32 C:\Windows\syswow64\MSINET.OCX

darkshadow.

ksalim313 said:
It's not enough to put the file in your system's files, you need to register the files too using the command regsvr32 which takes the file location as a parameter (you don't really need to copy the files I guess), opening the cmd as administrator may be necessary.

For example, if your PWO installation directory is: C:\Program Files\Pokemon World Online
then you may need to run the command like this:

regsvr32 C:\Program Files\Pokemon World Online\MSINET.OCX

you may need to register the files (MSWINSCK.OCX and dx8vb.dll) too, since apparently the client installation could not register these files in your OS (maybe you didn't run the installer as administrator or something)

If that didn't work try to copy the three files in this directory (you can find them in PWO installation directory):

if you're using 32-bit version of Windows: C:\Windows\System32
and use the command regsvr32 MSINET.OCX

if you're using the 64-bit version of Windows: C:\Windows\SysWOW32
and use the command regsvr32 C:\Windows\syswow64\MSINET.OCX

It helped me a bit but it gives a error to a dll file and the error was: 0x8002801c. I could use the way that we go to Start> All Programs etc.. But in windows 8 there is no start button and i don't knwo what to do.