Pokemon: I can't read your minds but I can read your moves

Sweetboi

Youngster
Re: Pokemon: I can't read your minds but I can read your mov

Bluerise said:
TidierVirus said:
Hey everybody, I'm just clearifying what might be going on. Look I understand that for most of you it's Tuesday in the morning/afternoon,. It's probably 3:45am where these staff members are and you should probably take note that they probably getting some rest. Can't expect them to work for 24hrs right. So be a little patient and try to understand people from different time zones. It's Tuesday afternoon where I'm living and it's Tuesday early morning for them. So I'm just saying that you should be aware of what time it is in different places. After they rest, then they'll fix up the PWO ASAP. Thank you staff of PWO for an awesome game :) ^-^
4.55am at the time of your post. :)

I apologize for being an hour off :-[ I live in Australia so it's kind of hard figuring which time zone you guys are in. Since I was an hour off I take it I'm suppose to pay attention to London's timezone? Oh well, I think I made good point about those staff members needing some rest/sleep. Well rested staff members are more productive than the staff that have had no rest at all :D

Bluerise

Youngster
Administrator

Nah, you were following the right timezone - just not mine.

All going well, we should be earlier than expected. ~

Sweetboi

Youngster

That's great news to hear, looking forward to get back to PWO. I have some new things to test out once I'm back on. Anyways if I don't say anything else, you can always find me in HELP channel answering questions whenever I'm online.

The-Predator

Youngster

Everything was fine till now, you removed the TM stone edge but somehow it is affectin the pokemon that learns it by lvl, my tyranitar doesnt have the move stone edge anymore it is somehow broken then it means im gonna have to edit moves via pdex which means I´ma lose the move outrage, now what to do?? Im not lucky enough to get dratini skin just yet and now i wouldnt be able to teach outrage to my ttar since it needs happiness to teach it and trading it with another player would make it lose happiness, could u pls give us a solution to this?? or disable happiness to teach move tutors??

Fadoka

Jr. Trainer

So i couldn't find either my stone edge or psychic on my pokemon even ... those skills were removed .. and now u will have to train happiness again ... for example what about tyranitar .. stone edge and outrage were important moves for it .. stone edge removed due to that .. i have to edit via playerdex to put it back then there we go .. i won't find my outrage even though tyranitar for example learns stone edge in the normally natural lvling up way http://i.imgur.com/BZxvSdO.png i don't know what is all about that? your know that happiness can't be trained anyway less than few hours per pokemon? anywayz i appreciate the game even if i am not sure what was updated but still appreciate it i just wanna know what update took place during a 2 days downtime?

Fadoka

Jr. Trainer

In a battle i was playing.. it was my tyranitar vs umbreon .. tyranitar's stone edge did like 5 hp damage to umbreon? (after updating moves back after the 2 days maintenance) then he use toxic which damage his own umbreon (saw umbreon's hp decreasing not tyranitar's) and tyranitar didn't take damage till i killed his umbreon with earthquakes then it said my tyranitar was the one that fainted... i wish toxic would be looked into.

Rubabel

Bluerise said:
We're removing the skill from pokemon, it still can be taught by levelling as normal.
i have a GRaveler that learnt Stone edge itself, but now it got removed, and has only 3 moves, What do i have to do to get it back?

Bluerise

Youngster
Administrator

You're able to relearn moves by Playerdex, as long as you didn't level up or spend any money - you should have enough to cover the cost. :)

Fadoka

Jr. Trainer

The main issue about that is that we have to go through the whole happiness process again because we can't teach our pokemon outrage without being maximum happiness and getting happiness for 1-2 pokemon can take all day so why can't we simply fix playerdex when it's deletes the moves taught in game?

Sanven

TM Shadow ball is also removed, you didn't listed it..!!!!
Or if it is removed by mistake...???

Orean

Website
twitter.com

Sanven said:
TM Shadow ball is also removed, you didn't listed it..!!!!
Or if it is removed by mistake...???

TM30 (Shadow Ball) was removed from the department stores for purchasability, and it is no longer a gym-leader reward in Ecruteak City's gym.

It was not revoked from the movesets of any Pokemon that learned it, however. The rationale behind this move (if you'd like to know/comment on it) was that Shadow Ball had already previously been acquired via a past Halloween Event. In this instance, it was errantly obtained (it was a mishap that it was released, to say the least), but considering that the move had already been in circulation, we didn't feel it was harmful enough that had to purify it from the Pokemon movesets.

AFLAX41386

issue resolved

Bluerise

Youngster
Administrator

None of the moves you referred to should have been removed, hmm...

Flax, if you could PM me a list of IDs and moves you're expecting them to have - i'll see if i can see anything odd our end.

G

Can someone help me? i just started this game and don't know a dang thing. :-\

G

i hope they get it online becase it wont let me play on the server sappier becase it says it is offline every time i try to log in

gokugil

good mornig guys.what time server is up again today?

gokugil

Who ban me?And why?