Pokemon: I can't read your minds but I can read your moves

Abraxas

Re: Pokemon: I can't read your minds but I can read your mov

OMNIDragon said:
My thanks to staff and all their contributes

Yea i forgot dat. thanks bros. thanks for dat awesome game :) by the way ; pwo for android could be good. U guys can rock android world :)

JD001

Youngster

Forgottenstarchild said:
It shouldn't be about wealth, you follow your passion with commitment and it is on that road that you will find wealth.

Just wondering if you know that they don't actually get paid to do this and this is on their own free will and the money from donations is used for server maintenance and development? You know, normal people with everyday lives and jobs?

apesloth

bluerise, i beleive that people like smooth69 in different timezones are experiencing scary time delays making it seem like you intended to leave the server down for 48 hours. :) keep being awesome

Somes

Its tuesday already!

Buu-

waiting eagerly

Forgottenstarchild

Whatever helps you sleep at night. I've seen games about this size with the same basic principle, ''donations'' for in game things. Yeah. I also know that multiple games that function the same exact way as this one, the developers spend the money on [REMOVED]. So. yeah. ;]

Sweetboi

Youngster

Hey everybody, I'm just clearifying what might be going on. Look I understand that for most of you it's Tuesday in the morning/afternoon,. It's probably 3:45am where these staff members are and you should probably take note that they probably getting some rest. Can't expect them to work for 24hrs right. So be a little patient and try to understand people from different time zones. It's Tuesday afternoon where I'm living and it's Tuesday early morning for them. So I'm just saying that you should be aware of what time it is in different places. After they rest, then they'll fix up the PWO ASAP. Thank you staff of PWO for an awesome game :) ^-^

nemeoner

Yeah, i'm not bothered with the wait. People act like this is the only game on earth or there's nothing to do in real life. Then again, the ones whining are probably still living with mommy and daddy.

See you all whenever the servers go up again.
P.L.U.R

genell

Well, I view the downtime as good. This is a great opportunity for all of us to go outside, get some fresh air and actually see the sun for once, spend time with family, call up a friend to hang out with, walk the dog, find a good movie you haven't seen in a while.

SilverRage

genell said:
Well, I view the downtime as good. This is a great opportunity for all of us to go outside, get some fresh air and actually see the sun for once, spend time with family, call up a friend to hang out with, walk the dog, find a good movie you haven't seen in a while.

im pretty sure you didnt do any of those !!!!

SilverRage

it has been down so long Q-Q im missing the game Q _ Q will we get any info on how close it is of coming back
?

JD001

Youngster

Forgottenstarchild said:
Whatever helps you sleep at night. I've seen games about this size with the same basic principle, ''donations'' for in game things. Yeah. I also know that multiple games that function the same exact way as this one, the developers spend the money on pot. So. yeah. ;]

If you donate, keep giving them pot then. If you don't donate, do us all a favor and shut up. Seeing as how this game is monitored by very few people (most of whom are in approximately the same time zone) you can't expect them to be on 24/7 at your whim. Stop your *****ing and go do something productive.

somes said:

It was never said that it would be up for sure 100%, maybe you should take some classes and learn the proper language so you know how to do what they do and see how long it takes you.

SilverRage said:
it has been down so long Q-Q im missing the game Q _ Q will we get any info on how close it is of coming back
?

The items had to be removed individually and with only one or two people able to do so it's kind of hard with all the purchases that were made. not to mention sleep is a simple necessity.

7pTNF09.png

genell

SilverRage said:
genell said:

im pretty sure you didnt do any of those !!!!

I did in fact. I went outside, read a book, and went an saw Maleficent with family/friends. lol ^-^

Forgottenstarchild

Learn the definitions of the words that you use. Playing a video game is productive, because you are gaining something. Productivity is the gain of anything in any situation and for any reason. The simple fact of the matter is, all that you know in creation is an illusion. video games were a form of entertainment created by the alien species that created us, they hoped that video games would distract us from what is really going on in there world. It is not our world, it is theirs and it has been since before the time of man. We are less intelligent and less capable versions of them. They created us as slaves. They've gone through much trial and error to perfect the best way of maintaining slaves and they continue to try new things and closely study there creation, so that they may continue to better us for there personal needs. Know what the best part is? 90% of the population is completely unaware that this is going on. From birth you are taught to follow the systems and guidelines they set in place, it's how they keep control and order. Because should we ever break free of our chains and realize the truth and attempt to free ourselves, they would destroy us all, as they have done to past civilizations. These civilizations can be found all over the planet. Ancient versions of humans that are inferior to us. They continued to recreate the human race, over and over and over again and they will continue this process. Eventually we will be destroyed so that there new version of human can dominate the planet and the grey can continue to observe us and continue making changes to there systems and guidelines and even to our DNA through direct manipulation. An example of a system that they created is called ''Free range Serfdom''. Free range serfdom is the same concept of free range cattle. Farmers found out that when they confine cows to small stalls, they become unhappy and because they are unhappy they produce less milk and less meat, so thus began free range, they allow the cows an illusion of freedom inside a fenced area where they can roam around, because of this the cows were happier and produced excess milk and meat. The same goes for humans, as slaves confined to cages, shackles and chains we are unhappy and we produce less work, so they decided to free us and give us room to roam because the effects are the same as the cows, we produce more work. We even work harder because they've given us things to strive for, and those things are luxury, car's, video gaming consoles, etc. It's all part of the grand illusion that is there master design, and it is a master design because i'm sure none of you know this and you are all fooled into believing the system set up in your world is legitimate And here we are now, most of us free, most of us producing excess labor because we are happier with the system they have set in place, but it does not change the fact that we are owned. We. Are. Owned. They have created us like ants in many ways, a sugar ant is naturally attracted to foods with sugar, humans react the same way to gold. If you held as fresh gold bar in your hand, your natural instinct would tell you to smell it, to lick it, to rub it on your face, your natural instinct would teach you to be obsessed with it, just like a sugar ant. What are sugar ants? They are a hive mind that reports to one person in the end, who are these people? Your ''World leaders'' who are under direct influence of the greys, following there every command, in exchange they are allowed a better life than us lowly slaves, they are the slave managers and are treated better than us. They herd us like cattle. Because thats what we are. I could go into much more detail as i have met these beings first hand, but more to the point. what is the significance of walking your dog vs the significance of playing a video game? They are equally worthless, as is everything that we have access to on this planet. The choice that we get to make as slaves is, how do we wish to use the things that they've given us to feel better about our miserable and pathetic lives as mules for a superior race. If someone wants to walk there dog for the rest of there life, thats fine. If someone wants to play video games for the rest of there life, that is fine. Because in the grand scheme of it all, all things we can do are equally worthless and will never amount to any thing great in this vast universe of infinite intelligent beings. Your planet is an inescapable cage. There is more outside this world, but you will never know it. You will be exterminated before you are allowed true freedom. So please, the next time you decide to troll a group of people for no reason, remember this, everything we choose to do in life is equally useless and because of this we should support each other regardless of the decisions we make, because as ants, all we have is the ant beside us to assure us that no matter what happens we will not be alone.

HitmonFonty

Youngster
Game Moderator

It's just going to take as long as it takes. Try not to stress out about it too much. If you want some place to chat amicably together try the IRC Chat here:

http://www.bitsjoint.net/index.php/site/chat

If you change the chatroom name from #net to #pwo you will log in to our official chatroom automatically.

Bluerise

Youngster
Administrator

TidierVirus said:
Hey everybody, I'm just clearifying what might be going on. Look I understand that for most of you it's Tuesday in the morning/afternoon,. It's probably 3:45am where these staff members are and you should probably take note that they probably getting some rest. Can't expect them to work for 24hrs right. So be a little patient and try to understand people from different time zones. It's Tuesday afternoon where I'm living and it's Tuesday early morning for them. So I'm just saying that you should be aware of what time it is in different places. After they rest, then they'll fix up the PWO ASAP. Thank you staff of PWO for an awesome game :) ^-^
4.55am at the time of your post. :)

Unseatedname

So the game will be back in 7 hours? :)

rainion

PrimeDelta said:
I see people here saying "This is a small game can't you just rewind it", well things don't always just have a "rewind" button you know, I myself have worked with people who make games and if something go's wrong, to remove the update, fix the problem and make sure NOBODY loses anything and everyone get's what they normaly are supposed to have is hard and long work, have respect for them making a game like this because this is not a "small" game. There is a reason this is one of the only Pokemon Online game, because it's hard, if it was easy to make and fix there would be more then 1 or 2 of these games. Have respect and patients for the developers for making an awesome game like this available AND FREE for everyone to play.

Well said this man, for sure

Razar

I think that it is nessecary; psychic is supposed to be the MOST powerful psychic move; by the way, please keep future sight as it is where you can use it repeatedly and it does damage right when you use it. Anyways, I still luv the game :3

R89ICA