gokugil said:
The server will not open today ?
Read the first post again.

Bluerise

Youngster
Administrator
Re: Mhm....

Forgottenstarchild said:
I made an account like 5 hours ago and now your shutting me out for two days....cant you just remove the skill and continue the game as usual while you do the rework backstage?
No, if we could do this - we would. Its not an option.

If you're worried about interacting with other players, the IRC is always open for all players to visit.

Bluerise

Youngster
Administrator
Re: Pokemon: I can't read your minds but I can read your mov

smooth69e said:
2 days for just that? i hope you guys are also adding some sort of update too cause that is crazy.
2 days? No, shouldn't be. As this was started on Monday, hopefully less than a day. :)

Unseatedname

Till tuesday? that sucks but oh well guess we just have to wait :p

Forgottenstarchild

Sometimes....

Yeah it's not true that they always have a legitimate reason. I read the staff page, they only have one script writer, so if things should go wrong, they could be keeping you off game just because the script writer cant be contacted or says ''NO, i have a life i'll rewrite the code later....'' -________________________________________________________________________-

Arnie

wait those were released? Aww lol...glad i missed out then. hopefully they make an appearance ingame soon aswell as an NPC for Shadowball.

Bluerise

Youngster
Administrator
Re: Sometimes....

Forgottenstarchild said:
Yeah it's not true that they always have a legitimate reason. I read the staff page, they only have one script writer, so if things should go wrong, they could be keeping you off game just because the script writer cant be contacted or says ''NO, i have a life i'll rewrite the code later....'' -________________________________________________________________________-
We only have one dedicated scripter, however there are other members of the team who are able to help (otherwise it would be a lot longer wait ;)).

justme1306

Youngster

of course forgottenstarchild they got a live. pokemon wont make u rich...

Forgottenstarchild

It shouldn't be about wealth, you follow your passion with commitment and it is on that road that you will find wealth.

Unseatedname

Is there a possibility that it would come online today? i know you guys are working hard to get the game back up :p

Bluerise

Youngster
Administrator

Unseatedname said:
Is there a possibility that it would come online today? i know you guys are working hard to get the game back up :p
http://forum.pokemon-world-online.net/showthread.php?tid=32790
http://forum.pokemon-world-online.net/showthread.php?tid=32790

justme1306

Youngster

hey guys do the same than me for killing time...read bans appeals lol u will see its always fun :p

Teesel

Are you going to add TM29 and TM71 again to Departament Store after downtime?

Drudels

Im glad youre going to fix it
And even thought it has nothing to do with this topic, please , change the shiny IVs to 28+ again! :( :'(

HitmonFonty

Youngster
Game Moderator

The TMs will not be available for sale after the downtime, if that were to be the case we would not need downtime at all. However they will be made available in the future when they can be implemented into the game in a more suitable way.

Unseatedname

Re: Hey....

Forgottenstarchild said:
Can we atleast get a countdown till up time...
They are not sure when its gonna be up just tommorow no time so we just have to wait and hope its maby up early in the morning tommorow :s

Isguros

Youngster

Arnie_Jr said:
wait those were released? Aww lol...glad i missed out then. hopefully they make an appearance ingame soon aswell as an NPC for Shadowball.

Shadow ball is already available.

Forgottenstarchild

Well actually,

Theres a very simple process that can be under taken. The first step Is detecting the problem. ( They have done this ) The second step is Evaluation of the problem ( An overall Summary of exactly what is happening and the full understanding of it. ) The third step is troubleshooting the problem. ( A simple task of trial and error until one discovers the best way to fix the problem) The fourth step is the execution of the various tasks that will fix the problem. The fifth step is Another evaluation to ensure the problem has been fixed. The sixth step is putting the game back online, but with steady observation, as the fix to the problem may have in fact, caused another problem. In which case the steps need to be retaken to fix that problem. The reality of it is that no matter how far the system advances they will continue to encounter problems and they will continue this process to fix them, but the beauty of the process is that once you've gone through the steps enough times with various problems, big and small, you begin to get a grasp of how long it will take to fix the problem. I'm just asking if i can get a simple, ''Oh yeah, it should be back up in about 7-8 hours, we are currently in step four, we've found the root of the problem and are applying fixes to it right now.''