Pokemon: I can't read your minds but I can read your moves

scooter123

Re: Pokemon: I can't read your minds but I can read your mov

Do you have a list of the select pokemon the moves will be taken from?

Bluerise

Youngster
Administrator
Re: Well actually,

Forgottenstarchild said:
Theres a very simple process that can be under taken. The first step Is detecting the problem. ( They have done this ) The second step is Evaluation of the problem ( An overall Summary of exactly what is happening and the full understanding of it. ) The third step is troubleshooting the problem. ( A simple task of trial and error until one discovers the best way to fix the problem) The fourth step is the execution of the various tasks that will fix the problem. The fifth step is Another evaluation to ensure the problem has been fixed. The sixth step is putting the game back online, but with steady observation, as the fix to the problem may have in fact, caused another problem. In which case the steps need to be retaken to fix that problem. The reality of it is that no matter how far the system advances they will continue to encounter problems and they will continue this process to fix them, but the beauty of the process is that once you've gone through the steps enough times with various problems, big and small, you begin to get a grasp of how long it will take to fix the problem. I'm just asking if i can get a simple, ''Oh yeah, it should be back up in about 7-8 hours, we are currently in step four, we've found the root of the problem and are applying fixes to it right now.''
You could say step 4 is ongoing while step 5 can be considered completed. Hopefully they'll be good news to follow for once the evening is reached. :)

Bluerise

Youngster
Administrator

scooter123 said:
If it learns by TM.

scooter123

Bluerise said:
scooter123 said:
If it learns by TM.
ahh ok ty i was a little confused

Dush

will you guys appy thisss its the rule isnt it ?

While the team tries to ensure downtime is not regular and often, there are times when downtime can cover a longer duration. When downtime is over 90 minutes, all accounts with membership will receive an extension for every 30 minutes.

Bluerise

Youngster
Administrator

Membership is being extended.

Andreyy

Well, I feel good that extend the member.
I hope the game put online soon.

PrimeDelta

I see people here saying "This is a small game can't you just rewind it", well things don't always just have a "rewind" button you know, I myself have worked with people who make games and if something go's wrong, to remove the update, fix the problem and make sure NOBODY loses anything and everyone get's what they normaly are supposed to have is hard and long work, have respect for them making a game like this because this is not a "small" game. There is a reason this is one of the only Pokemon Online game, because it's hard, if it was easy to make and fix there would be more then 1 or 2 of these games. Have respect and patients for the developers for making an awesome game like this available AND FREE for everyone to play.

Forgottenstarchild

@ primedelta

Would you like some cereal with your sugar....or rather, would you like some pride with your sucking up?

PrimeDelta

Re: @ primedelta

Forgottenstarchild said:
Would you like some cereal with your sugar....or rather, would you like some pride with your sucking up?
Or I would like some respect for developers, I normaly don't like to talk on forums, but everyone seems to think this is so easy until they have to do it, there's no point for me sucking up just here to tell people it's not as easy as they think it is...

Ruodo

PrimeDelta said:
I see people here saying "This is a small game can't you just rewind it", well things don't always just have a "rewind" button you know, I myself have worked with people who make games and if something go's wrong, to remove the update, fix the problem and make sure NOBODY loses anything and everyone get's what they normaly are supposed to have is hard and long work, have respect for them making a game like this because this is not a "small" game. There is a reason this is one of the only Pokemon Online game, because it's hard, if it was easy to make and fix there would be more then 1 or 2 of these games. Have respect and patients for the developers for making an awesome game like this available AND FREE for everyone to play.

Eh they really need to get a test server so stuff like this doesn't happen.

Anyway by tuesday do they mean American tuesday or the weird time that they use?

PrimeDelta

The time that they use, and if they get a test server who will test it? Also the cost of a test server is a lot aswell.

Bluerise

Youngster
Administrator

A test server wouldn't have helped in this situation. Also UTC is not a weird time. >.<

Forgottenstarchild

Allow me to clarify,

To take the word ''small'' and use it in a negative context is ignorance. Just because something is small does not mean that it is insignificant, significance is a measurement of value. I feel that this game has value. When i said that this game is small, i meant that the file size itself and the amount of coding is quite small, if you were going to compare it to a game such as...League of legends, League of legends would obviously be much bigger and the problem would be harder to solve, but this does not make the game more significant, it simply makes it larger. I've been playing pocket monsters since before I was capable of using the bathroom by myself. Believe me when I say that I respect this games existence and the effort that has been put into making a more complete Pokemon community, where friends may adventure together, achieve goals together and grow together. The true significance that this game holds, does not come from it's console versions. This game is significant, because it brings us together, to share and enjoy experiences in a world that we have all come to love, a world of Pokemon.

mescolare

I want to Play I'm waiting too ^_^

This update downtime is following the day of UTC right? :D
(here is now Tuesday in our country)

Hoping the game will back soon.
Thanks Staff and Blue ^_^

Lookerito

Well, i want play too... Im waiting all day ^-^

Sweetboi

Youngster

It's hard to believe that removing two TMs is causing such a long wait. I don't mind waiting though, must be hard job creating and editing features out of games. I'd be surprised if there were any new updates when the game is up and running again. Even though PWO is in it's beta state, I thank the staff for developing such an amazing game. I can't wait to see what the finished game has to offer =D

Andreyy

They want Boredom Play :-\ :-\
And here are some in Colombia 7:03 Pm >_>

Abraxas

I wanna play. Waited too much :(