Pokemon: I can't read your minds but I can read your moves

Bluerise

Youngster
Administrator
Unforunlately an update was released ingame yesterday, and has since been reversed. In order to reverse the impact of this update as much as possible – the game and Playerdex are required to be offline until further notice.

As part of the process undertaken, we’re removing the following skills…

• Psychic
  • Stone Edge
…from a select number of Pokémon. In return any players affected will have money added to their account to cover the cost of a new skill.

Anyone with TM29 and TM71 on their account will also be refunded as these will be removed from accounts.

Once again the game and Playerdex will be offline until further notice however we hope to have them back online for Tuesday.

Update #1: A number of pokemon will have their moveset reordered due to an issue noticed during testing. We have no new estimate currently.

Update #2: Game & Playerdex will now remain offline for the remainder of the day and downtime is expected for tomorrow. Membership extension and downtime giveaway are currently ongoing.

Update #3: Game & Playerdex should be back online for Tuesday, 2pm (UTC).

Update #4: Game & Playerdex back online.

Apologises.
~Blue

M1GGA

Re: Pokemon: I can't read your minds but I can read your mov

Well this is very unfortunate, I just donated and purchased 2 Ralts[with Bonus] just because of the fact they are psychic type pokemon and would learn Psychic later on.
Are these 2 moves coming back anytime soon? Or is permanent?
I just feel a little robbed out of my very recent purchase with this update back-step taking away psychic, which is not even taught yet to my pokemon.

Bluerise

Youngster
Administrator

We're removing the skill from pokemon, it still can be taught by levelling as normal.

M1GGA

Awesome! Glad that's cleared up, I thought y'all meant it was being removed for good. Thanks!

Bluerise

Youngster
Administrator

No problem. :)

Stevie

Just to clarify... the game will be down for most of, if not all of Monday?

Bluerise

Youngster
Administrator

Stevie said:
Just to clarify... the game will be down for most of, if not all of Monday?
Expect this to be the case.

Forgottenstarchild

Mhm....

I made an account like 5 hours ago and now your shutting me out for two days....cant you just remove the skill and continue the game as usual while you do the rework backstage? This is a small game, cant you just do a quick patch not allowing the use of the moves physic and stone edge? I mean were talking about shutting out a crap ton of human players with careers on this game, i seriously doubt they care if they can use these moves or not, they just want to keep marketing pokemon and leveling pokemon and socializing...why ruin what could be good times for two days and replace it with grief and irritation. Uggghhhh. PLoX find Other way to do this, that doesn't involve shutting down a community for two days.

The-Predator

Youngster

can we know the reason of why an update needs to be reversed? and what was the update added/being reversed?

smooth69e

2 days for just that? i hope you guys are also adding some sort of update too cause that is crazy.

SapphirePhoenix

I'm sad because I had free time to play most of today, but do what needs to be done. I can patiently wait however long it needs to be, and I'm sure many others can too :)

Andreyy

For my part it no problem to remove those 2 powers.
What I do not like is that damaged the Ivs of Shiny 28 + 20 + precisely the day that after 2 years of playing I could never not have paypal donate Donate Achieve Finally a member to lose donated.

Unfortunately I disappointed that such a state that I will not donate another membership until they fix that.
And if you do not fix it is donated by membership, suddenly rarely Uc for some pokemon.

:'( :'(

BunniBoo

Miss playing already, can't wait to start playing again, and I understand why. Hope you can fix it. <3<3

Vinh.Water

i dont like ivs shinny 20+ because it change price maybe have price hight !!!!

lLieOn

I do believe i can wait till the game back online :) players should think of this cause even PWO staff wont make their game offline if there isn't any serious trouble about the client! ;)

ImmaPotato

i can wait just fix the game please ;D

justme1306

Youngster

wow guys take a deep breath. its just a game.they remove 2 moves and refund players. if they need to close game they will if its better.for the ms im not too happy too for shinies ivs . i wont buy another ms until they fix it. we can let them know we are not happy but geez did we need to be so mean??? its just a beta after all ;)

Renhalt

i'm waiting n thank's cz u do best.. ^_^

Kathrine

Psychic is the best move by my Mr.Mime, im glad i have it ;D will you fix Wobbuffet and Ditto in the near future?

Bluerise

Youngster
Administrator

This topic is not for IV discussion.