Playerdex Log Out issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

signera

Okay, so I haven't played in months and I am having problems logging on to playerdex. I am also using chrome and I have everything checked. I was wondering if my account was deleted, but not deleted on forums? Is it possible to come back to game where I left off instead of starting ALL over?

Naero

Accounts are only deleted manually if they have been inactive for 2+ years or if it's an account with 0 minutes of playtime after a few months; neither of which seems to be the case for you, going off your forum's join date.

It is likely that you have not played since there was last a massive password wipe/reset, which required all accounts to reset their passwords to regain access to the account again. Assuming this is the case, you may reset your password via playerdex; and remember not to copy/paste the password, as that may copy over an additional space which could invalidate the password.

signera

Naero said:
Accounts are only deleted manually if they have been inactive for 2+ years or if it's an account with 0 minutes of playtime after a few months; neither of which seems to be the case for you, going off your forum's join date.

It is likely that you have not played since there was last a massive password wipe/reset, which required all accounts to reset their passwords to regain access to the account again. Assuming this is the case, you may reset your password via playerdex; and remember not to copy/paste the password, as that may copy over an additional space which could invalidate the password.

So when I tried resetting my password under Trainer Log in > Enter Email Confirm Email > Username > The Text image after I complete that I get to a blank white screen. I dont know if I am suppose to wait 10 minutes or something...

Sannosuke

exactly exactly. This is the exact issue that I'm having. I started a threat about it just a few days ago. They're first suggestion to me was to try firefox, but there was no difference and I tried 3 different browsers. If they respond with a fix on the other thread I'll definitely let you know what the answer is. I hope we both get back in there soon with all of our pokes! ;_;

signera

whitescreen_zps19935c8e.png
Email_zps08670932.png

This is the picture of what I'm getting after I reset my password and as you can tell i have 0 messages... on my email.

Sannosuke

This issue ended up getting solved for me (^_^)=b Thanks guys! It was something to do with the password resets that have happened in the past and a temporary prob with the playerdex.

G

file:///C:/Users/sniff_000/Pictures/cookie%20browser%20settings.png

goko830

idk if this would go here, i can log into playerdex, but i cannot go to the store... i used google chrome 30.0.1599.101 m on windows vista... and suggestions?

Status
Not open for further replies.