Playerdex: How to save a life

Krysi

Local Scapegoat
Website
anilist.co
I'll always trust and support you guys as best as I can. This stuff is exactly what I've been thinking would happen since I've returned to PWO, it'd be dumb not to believe or trust you guys from my point of view. I'll stay with you guys until the end (if there ever is one). <3

EgoFatalus

I ask you staff, when donation will return, will there be any new payment methods? Maybe? Just asking, don't get mad :)

G

I agree really confused on whats going on. I figured all games had an automated item shop cash system? I guess yours was broken somehow? ???

GawertyXL

Hey Jinji, im feeding you thou soul because im sure your hungry ;), getting pampered in this thread with all these souls :O, im experianced so i can live without emotions or feelings!

Jinji

PWO's Resident Gengar
Staff member
Administrator
Website
jinji.gamescodex.net
Gawerty said:
Hey Jinji, im feeding you thou soul because im sure your hungry ;), getting pampered in this thread with all these souls :O, im experianced so i can live without emotions or feelings!
And thoughts? You will lose all creativity and your thoughts will become absent-minded.

Very well! You'll do as a tasty snack >:D

MrFlare2

Youngster
Take Kaikos soul as well, >:D he's no use of us anymore, because he didnt share any of his oreos anymore. </3

Kaiko

Youngster
Maybe if you players would have let us staff finish the third chain of ours, I would have given you oreos!!

*gives his soul to Jinji* It's okay, I don't need it anyway. :3

Jinji

PWO's Resident Gengar
Staff member
Administrator
Website
jinji.gamescodex.net
Kekeh? But Kaiko, you know all the best sweets and where to find them! You know the sweet-tooth I have. I might not be able to eat real food like that as a Gengar - I have to possess people to do it - but still, I couldn't possibly do that to you and deny myself such pleasure.

Chocobo7

Youngster
Website
twitter.com
When did this turn into 'Give Jinji your soul' topic? Anyway, Mantis has many, many stolen souls you could feast on :p

MrFlare2

Youngster
Changing topic... This has been a fun filled, flaming, war stuffz week hasn't it?

GawertyXL

NO! no change of the topic, Jinji im already a absent minded nub in pwo so i dont need ANY base for thoughts!!! :D

WickedSid

Just to clarify, the tokens have already been given out?

If so, I may be one of the three. I'm used to coincidences like this happening to me, no biggie.

If not, I am worrying for no reason and just can't register that I have to wait, which of course should be an unfounded concern due to the nature of this game. Seeing as it has been going for a few years with only a few hiccups, I know shouldn't be worried, it's just that I've been reading conflicting posts on this board (They've been delivered, they've yet to be delivered, etc...).

Anyway, I have faith that the best decisions will be made in this situation.

Hopefully you have a better year, Blue and that the idea juices flow to find a way to work this whole jumble out.

Sorry, Jinji, no soul from me. I've been called soulless too many times to have one. Maybe you could spare a few?

LordKantido

I will admit that at first I felt cheated for not getting the full amount of tokens, but a few minutes later I realized that I made a DONTATION, and knowing that my money has gone to making PWO a better game/place I was glad. So recieveing 13 tokens was just as good if not better.

I hope that everything goes well and do not worry Blue, putting family first is never a bad thing. you do what you have to do, and do not let other people tell you otherwise.

Thank You for the great job and services all of you provide!

Raikage

Jinji said:
Raikage said:
I am not a regular paying member, in fact, I never donated any penny for PWO... and shame on me, because this game did not only put me in the right mood for anything, but also gave me the lost feeling of my childhood. I will always apreciate your work, Blue. I will always apreciate your work, Jinji (*feds his own soul to the ghost*). And I hope the best for everyone involved in this awsome project that brings us back to the pokemon jurney. Surely the game will get better and also you will encounter different opinions, but everyone should know, if they don't already, that you will do your best to improve our journey, our dream.

Thank you for many special hours spent with you guys!
As long as you will keep this road open for us, players, we will keep walking on it!

So regain your confidence, we trust you!
This is why I love PWO. People contribute to improve the game in many ways, be it through their ideas, their time or their money; Pokémon gives many of us pleasant memories that we love to continue adding to; it's a great social experience with a mostly friendly community; and there are plenty of people willing to give up their souls to keep it alive...

Kekeh? You'd really feed me your own soul, Raikage? Now I'm not one to hide people from the consequences of their own actions - people deserve what they get. However, I'm also not one to cause death to mortals - directly, anyway. While I can't ignore the possibility that the scare tactics of us Ghosts may have reduced the lifespan or quality of life for many victims, there's a limit as to how far the more honest Ghosts like myself would take it. Having your soul taken away and eaten may not result in immediate death; but it would reduce you to a hollow existence - unable to show emotion, rational thought or have beliefs - effectively you'd become like a zombie, without the need to consume brains. Is that really what you want? Especially as you're a newer Trainer who has only just begun to show yourself here in the PWO Forum... but if that's your choice, I will not ask again.

Oh, I am not a new player. I joined this game in 2007 if I correctly remember and I preferred just to read the forums, not to reply. So that's why I can trust my soul to you, it will not reduce me to a hollow existence - everyone here (including my pokes) make me who I am and make me feel complete - my soul will only fuse with you - etheral being - so that's not so bad isn't it?
This is not only a game, as I said, and the best part it's that PWO belongs to its every member and stuff and previous developer -> that's why PWO is so strong, and people continue playing it even after long maintenances or difficult issues.

Bluerise

Youngster
Administrator
WickedSid said:
Just to clarify, the tokens have already been given out?

If so, I may be one of the three. I'm used to coincidences like this happening to me, no biggie.
If you're one of the three, check your topic and link back here if it appears to be the case.

LordKantido said:
I will admit that at first I felt cheated for not getting the full amount of tokens, but a few minutes later I realized that I made a DONTATION, and knowing that my money has gone to making PWO a better game/place I was glad. So recieveing 13 tokens was just as good if not better.

I hope that everything goes well and do not worry Blue, putting family first is never a bad thing. you do what you have to do, and do not let other people tell you otherwise.

Thank You for the great job and services all of you provide!
Linkie?

Jinji

PWO's Resident Gengar
Staff member
Administrator
Website
jinji.gamescodex.net
Raikage said:
Jinji said:
Raikage said:
I am not a regular paying member, in fact, I never donated any penny for PWO... and shame on me, because this game did not only put me in the right mood for anything, but also gave me the lost feeling of my childhood. I will always apreciate your work, Blue. I will always apreciate your work, Jinji (*feds his own soul to the ghost*). And I hope the best for everyone involved in this awsome project that brings us back to the pokemon jurney. Surely the game will get better and also you will encounter different opinions, but everyone should know, if they don't already, that you will do your best to improve our journey, our dream.

Thank you for many special hours spent with you guys!
As long as you will keep this road open for us, players, we will keep walking on it!

So regain your confidence, we trust you!
This is why I love PWO. People contribute to improve the game in many ways, be it through their ideas, their time or their money; Pokémon gives many of us pleasant memories that we love to continue adding to; it's a great social experience with a mostly friendly community; and there are plenty of people willing to give up their souls to keep it alive...

Kekeh? You'd really feed me your own soul, Raikage? Now I'm not one to hide people from the consequences of their own actions - people deserve what they get. However, I'm also not one to cause death to mortals - directly, anyway. While I can't ignore the possibility that the scare tactics of us Ghosts may have reduced the lifespan or quality of life for many victims, there's a limit as to how far the more honest Ghosts like myself would take it. Having your soul taken away and eaten may not result in immediate death; but it would reduce you to a hollow existence - unable to show emotion, rational thought or have beliefs - effectively you'd become like a zombie, without the need to consume brains. Is that really what you want? Especially as you're a newer Trainer who has only just begun to show yourself here in the PWO Forum... but if that's your choice, I will not ask again.

Oh, I am not a new player. I joined this game in 2007 if I correctly remember and I preferred just to read the forums, not to reply. So that's why I can trust my soul to you, it will not reduce me to a hollow existence - everyone here (including my pokes) make me who I am and make me feel complete - my soul will only fuse with you - etheral being - so that's not so bad isn't it?
This is not only a game, as I said, and the best part it's that PWO belongs to its every member and stuff and previous developer -> that's why PWO is so strong, and people continue playing it even after long maintenances or difficult issues.
I feel like we've fused already, Raikage - you've only said what I've always been thinking; and phrased it quite beautifully. The fact PWO grows with the community as well as with its Staff is the main reason I enjoy being here. If only there were more people who shared that way of thinking.

accursed1

Youngster
Website
www.xelion.webs.com
Wait a second.... I thought I was the only soul eater in PWO.... When did this change? Jinji, You know that I must eat souls to keep my energy up, or I will just dissipate into shadows. Is this your diabolical scheme to push me to the realm of those no longer in exsisitance?

Nyrevin

Blue i don't normal post hear and i cant speak for the present community but i can speak for my self and other people can support the post

First and foremost You are the life blood of PWO and we are all great-full for your service to this community . Knowing it is a Project and is not full front in your life we as players some time expect to much from the staff hear even my self am guilty of this and for that i am sorry .

Second again being a Project Family always comes first ! to Quote a very well know-en song
"" Get to know your parents. You never know when they'll be gone for good. Be nice to your siblings. They're your best link to your past and the people most likely to stick with you in the future.

Understand that friends come and go, but with a precious few you should hold on. Work hard to bridge the gaps in geography and lifestyle, because the older you get, the more you need the people who knew you when you were young.""

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MQlJ3vOp6nI full song all of which very true

As for school it can be very changeling and a donating trial when your life is out of balance trust me i speak from personal experience. If PWO needs to have a development gap while you achieve this balance i as a Player and some times a paying customer encourage you to achieve this balance then restart development "Cough Howen Cough" ( Ya i know wishfull thinking XD )

I still trust you i enjoy the game for all its flaws and hope every one else backs off you a bit

the most pertain advice i can give you is

DON'T quit on us yet but if you need to take a break and fix family matters then do so just don't forget us !!!