Playerdex: How to save a life

jayreal7777777

We all get 3 tokens thats great n_n thanxx Blue and to every PWO staff i know you guys are trying your best despite all the trouble and complaint. :) For that thanxx and your all doingg a great greatt job .^o^

G

Guess I missed something again.
At first I was like ??? but THEN I was like ???

So what caught my eye is that he accused us of not appreciating the game, but I'll regard the three tokens as cancelling that out.
Since I'm not an adult who has a credit card that my parents don't monitor, I will be unable to donate for maybe years without violating my secrecy.

Edit: Huh. My posts appear to have been reset. How about that

Plusle

Are you joking?
So let me get this straight.. Those of us who are STILL waiting on the "Needs Following Up" WILL, or will NOT be getting their tokens?
Frankly, those people did not just waste their money for nothing.
Something had better be done about those in-waiting.
I refuse to let the last of my damn money go to waste like that.
I paid $40 and I expect to get what I was promised. After all the donations made, I don't understand how everything is falling apart.
What exactly is done with what's given already?

I DID read what was said and I am VERY confused.

G

Alright, let me clear this up. Everyone is getting all of their donated tokens aside from 3 people.

He did not say that people did not appreciate the game; he said that he tried to get Xanatus back into action, but he did not appreciate it.

The tokens are a gift, and apology for the issues occurring right now.

Also, Plusle, it states on the donation page that tokens are not guaranteed, it is not a promise. You will be getting your tokens, unless you're one of those 3 that he can't recall their names, which I doubt you are.

What's been given already, is already given, nothing is being done with them. The way PWO is being developed has to change in order for donations to continue. Basically the staff doesn't want players to keep throwing money at a project that is a near sluggish pace. They're keeping your interests in mind. There has been talk about leaving donations open without tokens, but they do not feel it's right for players to get any less then what they already expect, but at the same time, it's impossible for the staff to continue processing things the way they are without Xanatus either coming back, or giving the staff more resources.

Hawkki

Thank you Blue.
I understand that your real life is far more important than a game.
I hope you good luck through the years :)

Plusle

Orito said:
Alright, let me clear this up. Everyone is getting all of their donated tokens aside from 3 people.

He did not say that people did not appreciate the game; he said that he tried to get Xanatus back into action, but he did not appreciate it.

The tokens are a gift, and apology for the issues occurring right now.

Also, Plusle, it states on the donation page that tokens are not guaranteed, it is not a promise. You will be getting your tokens, unless you're one of those 3 that he can't recall their names, which I doubt you are.

What's been given already, is already given, nothing is being done with them. The way PWO is being developed has to change in order for donations to continue. Basically the staff doesn't want players to keep throwing money at a project that is a near sluggish pace. They're keeping your interests in mind. There has been talk about leaving donations open without tokens, but they do not feel it's right for players to get any less then what they already expect, but at the same time, it's impossible for the staff to continue processing things the way they are without Xanatus either coming back, or giving the staff more resources.

'Ya know, regardless of whether, or not I got those Tokens. Frankly, I would just want that $40 to go to good use and not be wasted.
Xan may not be getting paid to keep this place together, but if him and Shane wanted something like this to work then they should have the discipline and decency to get on and update the game as necessary for it to stay running. That's the least they could do.
It's a shame, it really is. I'd hate to see this place go.
Xan should get on and just give up his position to someone who would actually do the job. |:

Raikage

I am not a regular paying member, in fact, I never donated any penny for PWO... and shame on me, because this game did not only put me in the right mood for anything, but also gave me the lost feeling of my childhood. I will always apreciate your work, Blue. I will always apreciate your work, Jinji (*feds his own soul to the ghost*). And I hope the best for everyone involved in this awsome project that brings us back to the pokemon jurney. Surely the game will get better and also you will encounter different opinions, but everyone should know, if they don't already, that you will do your best to improve our journey, our dream.

Thank you for many special hours spent with you guys!
As long as you will keep this road open for us, players, we will keep walking on it!

So regain your confidence, we trust you!

MajorPain

I didn't receive my tokens. I even PMed you about it and you never responded.

kurtisbmx

Major_Pain said:

he prob hasnt gotten to it yet there would be 100 other thing to do before he get to giving away free stuff just be patient :)

ilovebulbasaur

i love this game.. this is the best pokemon game ive ever played.. goodluck to you mr.bluerise^^ ;D

MajorPain

kurtisbmx said:
Major_Pain said:

he prob hasnt gotten to it yet there would be 100 other thing to do before he get to giving away free stuff just be patient :)

I paid for them before the donations were closed. Has nothing to do with free tokens.

kurtisbmx

Major_Pain said:
kurtisbmx said:
Major_Pain said:

I paid for them before the donations were closed. Has nothing to do with free tokens.

ah sorry i misunderstood what u were saying. As it says in one of the topics i have read [cant remember witch one] the tokens issues need follwing up will be done as usual until there are none left so you have 2 wait the normal time of 2weeks+ hope this helps :)

ayekaamearashi

;D Hi everyone!

First of all, thanks, Blue! I may not know you, and you may not know me either, but I really appreciate PWO. I'm sure everyone here in PWO had always dreamed of the Pokemon World becoming a reality, but for sure, you and the whole staff made that possible! You all (or should I say we all) created a world wherein it's possible for both Pokemon and humans to live together (at least electronically)...so let's all be proud of that, ok?

Second, what happened? ??? I almost never use the forums and the playerdex until recently so I'm not sure what's happening cuz I only JUST play and talk to people on my journey...but never in the playerdex/forums. Anyways, don't let hardships bring you down. I also did something before like what you did now (choosing my dreams and failing my exams and my life just got worse than worst), but hey, I realized life is about choices too, you know. I didn't regret choosing my dreams and having everything else in my life fall apart, but I was sad because I wasn't good enough to handle EVERYTHING. But then I realized I HAD to get better to be able to handle MORE things, so I strived for a better me, and now I'm ME, still the same but only bigger (better). Do you understand? And chill out, we're all here. Not too much people stick around, but hey, what's one or three or ten people if we're one big family? A started-out-as-total-strangers-but-ended-up-as-true-friends kind of family? Isn't that word just wonderful? It's even longer than the longest word that ever existed. So we're all wonderful people, ok?

Lastly, I have a little question. How do we know we're active status? Cuz I play on and off and I don't know how often I really do play...or so I think I'm active but I'm probably not? :-\

PS: Sorry everyone, long comment. It's how I really write. Hope it doesn't bother everyone... ;D

Jinji

PWO's Resident Gengar
Staff member
Administrator
Website
jinji.gamescodex.net
Raikage said:
I am not a regular paying member, in fact, I never donated any penny for PWO... and shame on me, because this game did not only put me in the right mood for anything, but also gave me the lost feeling of my childhood. I will always apreciate your work, Blue. I will always apreciate your work, Jinji (*feds his own soul to the ghost*). And I hope the best for everyone involved in this awsome project that brings us back to the pokemon jurney. Surely the game will get better and also you will encounter different opinions, but everyone should know, if they don't already, that you will do your best to improve our journey, our dream.

Thank you for many special hours spent with you guys!
As long as you will keep this road open for us, players, we will keep walking on it!

So regain your confidence, we trust you!
This is why I love PWO. People contribute to improve the game in many ways, be it through their ideas, their time or their money; Pokémon gives many of us pleasant memories that we love to continue adding to; it's a great social experience with a mostly friendly community; and there are plenty of people willing to give up their souls to keep it alive...

Kekeh? You'd really feed me your own soul, Raikage? Now I'm not one to hide people from the consequences of their own actions - people deserve what they get. However, I'm also not one to cause death to mortals - directly, anyway. While I can't ignore the possibility that the scare tactics of us Ghosts may have reduced the lifespan or quality of life for many victims, there's a limit as to how far the more honest Ghosts like myself would take it. Having your soul taken away and eaten may not result in immediate death; but it would reduce you to a hollow existence - unable to show emotion, rational thought or have beliefs - effectively you'd become like a zombie, without the need to consume brains. Is that really what you want? Especially as you're a newer Trainer who has only just begun to show yourself here in the PWO Forum... but if that's your choice, I will not ask again.

Bad-News-dodo

thank you Bluerise for everything and all pwo staff , u really are amazing people and i enjoy my time with u , and i hope we continue the path together and i appreciate your work and thank you for everything .

Zain

Youngster
Bluerise..Yeah i pretty much didnt think you dedicated a lot to PWO instead of your own personal life , family and education....
Good luck with everything bro and thanks for everything you did for the community, we all really appreciate it and hopefully 1 day, PWO will advance
and then we can all see the smiley faces again xD
Till then Good luck and if you take my advice, I'd say that you focus more on your life
like they say, Do the Work first then enjoy, the opposite will just mess it up and ruin everything

Thanks again and Jinji you are most certainly right...These memories are treasured forever...
I hate goodbyes, sad moments etc and makes me really Depressed about it , so i always try to be happy joyful all the time :p Rise, your work will always be remembered and thanks for the free 3 tokens :(

SOOOOO ANYONE to lighten this thing up!!! WHOS GETTING POKEMON BLACK AND WHITE 2????
i will soon with a new Nintendo 3ds hopefully

G

Hi All,

First this: i was like... mmm weirdest donation system i'v ever seen. Why is it taking so long to get these tokens.... . I realy think u should rearange the whole thing. Forget the whole tokens thing...

I am new to the game. I don't know the community and i don't know what's going on behind the screens but man.... believe me i know how it is to work behind the scenes. I am an admin at a game to and i know it's much more work then people can imagine. U do so much work, you give up free time and what u get? Nothing ... only complains...

This situation feels so fermilliar to me! U do all the work and some people who are in charge do nothing at all.... taking advantage of your goodness.

I don't have a solution, just letting u know that i sympathize with the situation.

Zain

Youngster
Well...Thats why we donate to help support and maintain the game...and we know that they are complains , but what i think is that those arent complains, but informing about bugs and issues...
But yeah i do understand what your trying to say , but the community is not always like that..There is a difference between Informing and Complaining
and yeah, they are some people who just sit around doing nothing and exploit you and take the advantage of your kindness and hard work

But you cant take that can you? so all you do is back your self up for it and instead of arguing , you can say ,"Look, i need some help over here, i cant do this work all alone"
Team Work is the most important thing in your life, without it , you wont get anywhere around...

We are lucky to have such a kind and hard working PWO Staff and have great skills, dedication and determination towards advancing PWO more further into the future

Thanks again for all your hard work staff!!