Playerdex: 13

ZAINAB1

if i wanna transelate for the pdex do i have to be learned in one of those languages or can i just guss ^-^

king1234

Youngster
ZAINAB1 said:
if i wanna transelate for the pdex do i have to be learned in one of those languages or can i just guss ^-^

u must be able to speak fluently, must know the language to heart like 110% and u cannot use and online translators.

Sparrow777

Will there be Turkish translations as well? It is one of the most widely spoken languages. I'd like to help with my English to Turkish translation experience, or let someone do it and I can do the proofreading.

Watch_Me_Losers

Sparrow777 said:
Will there be Turkish translations as well? It is one of the most widely spoken languages. I'd like to help with my English to Turkish translation experience, or let someone do it and I can do the proofreading.
Yeah, there are a lot of Turkish player in this game

burakpln

As a Turkish player it's really nice to be counted as a polyglot cause I don't want to think about the possibilty of being ignored by the administration but it would be nice to see Turkish in the list too. Currently I'm living in Poland and I also would like to help about Polish but I think you can find some people who speak it as a mother language.
Peace.

KaiReborn

Youngster
Website
theburningnotebook.tumblr.com
I think there was a time when players could send applications that if accepted would allow them to translate the Playerdex to the language they wanted to translate the playerdex into. Seems no one applied to translate into Turkish language.
About the Portuguese language translation, I think it will be pt-pt.

Bluerise

Youngster
Administrator
rohan94117 said:
wat is official date of releasing new playedex???
We don't have an official date as I only got confirmation of another thing yesterday which will be taking up my weekdays from next week!

rbecca

If you ever need a Dutch version, let me know.
<3

Bluerise

Youngster
Administrator
Jacollo said:
Blue, you got all the languages covered?
I doubt will ever be able to cover all, but we can cover the most we can. :)

Puar

Youngster
Jacollo said:
If you use google chrome there should be a setting where it automatically translates pages that you are browsing. Not sure if it works on playerdex but worth a shot

Jinji

PWO's Resident Gengar
Staff member
Administrator
Website
jinji.gamescodex.net
All that does is automate sending the page through http://translate.google.com and returning the result. And computer-aided translations often do a poor job translating any text into a language that isn't in the most common ten or twenty or so; although Google has the "contribute" options and Android that are helping it improve constantly. Still, I would only use computer-aided translations for languages that aren't available on a website; and which no-one is volunteering to help translate.

Jacollo

Puar said:
Jacollo said:
If you use google chrome there should be a setting where it automatically translates pages that you are browsing. Not sure if it works on playerdex but worth a shot
I'm used to Firefox but that's not the point. There is a list of covered and still not covered languages in the first post, I was wondering if anything changed in that matter or not.