Playerdex: 13

G

Lee, if you need a korean translation, let me know :)

O wait, Im the only korean player here >.<

HOF69

A quick question regarding the new Playerdex: will guild leaders have the ability to kick guild members from a guild? This is a function that isn't available with the current Playerdex. As a current guild leader, I find myself wanting this function when guild members are inactive, banned, or quit.

For any other guild leaders that read this, thoughts?

Troy121

Our guild is missing this function, too. Another nice addition would be ranks with different rights, e.g withdraw money/pokemon from the guild bank or the ability to recruit new members.

Bluerise

Youngster
Administrator
HOF69 said:
A quick question regarding the new Playerdex: will guild leaders have the ability to kick guild members from a guild? This is a function that isn't available with the current Playerdex. As a current guild leader, I find myself wanting this function when guild members are inactive, banned, or quit.

Can't recall seeing this, I might add it.

darkdane

Bluerise said:
HOF69 said:

Yeah... I had the same problem, but I also had the problem of my guild that I can even change a single thing in it. Hopefully those things will be fixed, thanks~

Jhaxion

Bluerise said:
HOF69 said:

HOF69 I second that motion i think that feature needs to be added as well

PROMapperKnuckles

Youngster
rohan94117 said:
it half of the month now wen u guys gonna release the new playerdex ??

Be patient. Lee is working on this update and then it will go through a testing phase to look for bugs and issues before full release to all.

Jhaxion

Troy121 said:
Our guild is missing this function, too. Another nice addition would be ranks with different rights, e.g withdraw money/pokemon from the guild bank or the ability to recruit new members.

I like the idea of different ranks but, I dont know about members other than the leaders withdrawing money or pokes. Could lead to them abusing it.

Troy121

I'm talking about trusted members, so-called moderators inside a guild.

Tecknician

I think It would be the best idea to get the playerdex off and running. After that I am sure plenty of ideas will be created to improve playerdex and guilds themselves. However If everyone keeps requesting new features, playerdex may never go live.

FroggeReborn

Um its already Jan 30th here, and still no new playerdex, you guys said THIS month, Not Feb, this Month, if your not gonna keep your word then at least say so.

HitmonFonty

Youngster
Game Moderator
Frogger70 said:
Um its already Jan 30th here, and still no new playerdex, you guys said THIS month, Not Feb, this Month, if your not gonna keep your word then at least say so.

I don't recall any promises being given.

Bluerise said:
We don't have an official date as I only got confirmation of another thing yesterday which will be taking up my weekdays from next week!

Staff are volunteers, we don't log in we work as much as we can but real life things can and do often get in the way. This is exactly what did happen and we were told. There shouldn't be a problem.

JD001

Youngster
Bluerise said:
Hello there.

Next month will be the launch of the Playerdex update for the entire Player base.

It clearly states next month in the main post and this was back in mid-December. Sure, Frogger has a point. It wasn't a set date but more a set month sort of thing and it seems as though it won't go through as stated. Players were eagerly awaiting this during this month I'm sure. Now on the other hand, real-life things do come in between pwo work and that's understandable. Just a little disappointing is all and I'm sure you understand Fonty. I do side a little more with Frogger on this one though. Hopefully it is up soon though, that would be grand, it looked like quite the improvement and so many new features. Toodles

LunaticJames

Content maker
It is worthwhile reading twitter, of more than just @PWO_ also

update.png

JD001

Youngster
What is this sorcery? It's hard to keep track of all the tweets with all the replies made to the people with the silliest of questions.

matileo19

Youngster
Website
imanub.com.nub
JD001 said:
What is this sorcery? It's hard to keep track of all the tweets with all the replies made to the people with the silliest of questions.

I agree with you. Btw another twitter won't make anybody famous , specially in pwo, I don't see the point of having a twitter, its useless unless you are runing a game such as Pwo, so the only twitter @PWO_ is not as useless as others after all. Lol...

HitmonFonty

Youngster
Game Moderator
JD001 said:

As you can see not all questions are silly, and it's easy enough to check once a day for important updates. If you really want the information that badly you have to keep in touch with where it is being given out. There's no need to repeat the same information in all places, especially when time is short. His last message here was noncommittal as I said, it stated a change in circumstances and specifically said no release date could be given. So quoting something from a month before that when other updates have been made here, Twitter and also in IRC to indicate that the project was not on schedule doesn't make a lot of sense.