Playerdex: 13

Bluerise

Youngster
Administrator
Hello there.

Next month will be the launch of the Playerdex update for the entire Player base. As such, I have decided to warn you all to ensure the current email addresses linked to your account are valid. Once the update is released, you will be required to validate your email*. As such if you don't have a valid email, you will lose access to the Playerdex and the game. We will not update your email for you, it is your responsibility as the account holder to ensure you have a valid email at all times.

We are also allowing any players to drop a PM (Subject: 'Tester'), to have a chance at testing the new update before it is released to all players. Any players who are given the chance to test will be expected to give feedback and report any bugs. We're hoping to have at least 25 testers. You have by the 24th of December to send your PM.

We're still looking for translators, if you wish to help translate the new Playerdex then drop a PM (Subject: 'Pdex'). Please provide a paragraph about anything.

Languages covered:
  • Spanish
  • German
  • Portuguese
Looking for one more player:
  • Hungarian
  • Polish
  • Romanian
If you would also like to create a new skin for the Playerdex, then drop a PM (Subject: 'Pdex'). Please include a sample of your artwork. It would help if you have basic knowledge of HTML and CSS as well though these aren't necessary.

For both translators and skinners, we will give by 19th of December to send a PM.

On another note, we currently have a Christmas Giveaway running on the Playerdex. You can enter on a daily basis till the 24th of December.

And last but not least, Hardcoreh was promoted to Developer yesterday.

Merry Christmas and a Happy new year!
Blue ~

*If you have registered since November 2012, you will not be required to validate as long as your email hasn't been changed.

Pansy

Resident Harlequin
Game Moderator
Great news. I'm sure everyone is looking forward to it. ~

Also, congratulations Hardcoreh!

Professor.Oak

Woop great news for the playerdex.
I would of liked to of heard more about the new developer then just one nonchalant line though, lol.

KstersSlade

Wow this is awsome, and congrats to the new Dev.

Do we PM you bluerise? and do we have to write anything in the topic? or is it just Subject:Tester?

Jinji

PWO's Resident Gengar
Staff member
Administrator
Website
jinji.gamescodex.net
Out of curiousity, how does Hardcoreh pronounce his username, so that the rest of us can get it right as well? I've been saying it in a sort of Canadian twang myself, like "Hardcore - eh", but I was wondering if it was more like Cory instead.

Hardcoreh

Jinji said:
Out of curiousity, how does Hardcoreh pronounce his username, so that the rest of us can get it right as well? I've been saying it in a sort of Canadian twang myself, like "Hardcore - eh", but I was wondering if it was more like Cory instead.
"Hardcore - eh" would be correct.

Bluerise

Youngster
Administrator
KstersSlade said:
Do we PM you bluerise? and do we have to write anything in the topic? or is it just Subject:Tester?
Yes, No, Yes.

ShadowDarkArk

So Glad That PWO is changing not only fundamentally, but informatively aswell. Merry Christmas everyone and congrats to Hardcoreh.

fableboy

hmm this mean if we have yahoo account we have to make sure we are able to long into our yahoo mail and if we are not we have to change the email id??

gr8 news though

let me guess:
maybe the playerdex mart someone was talking about in twitter??

CoolKnightST

Will the new playerdex contain an update for the Pokémon Locations?
  • An tab if they can be found in the water,grass or fishing (maybe work with symboles)
  • Region tab (usefull for starters)

Bluerise

Youngster
Administrator
suleman said:
hmm this mean if we have yahoo account we have to make sure we are able to long into our yahoo mail and if we are not we have to change the email id??
You need to ensure you have access to the email account.

suleman said:
That is one part of the update.

CoolKnightST said:
Will the new playerdex contain an update for the Pokémon Locations?
  • An tab if they can be found in the water,grass or fishing (maybe work with symboles)
  • Region tab (usefull for starters)
05IxJh.png

Carllos

In this New update will come along with the New Mart ?

If possible I want to participate in the New Test Playerdex and report any errors that I find.

I wish good luck to all who are behind the prejeto and everything goes well as planned !

Bluerise

Youngster
Administrator
Carllos said:
In this New update will come along with the New Mart ?

If possible I want to participate in the New Test Playerdex and report any errors that I find.

I wish good luck to all who are behind the prejeto and everything goes well as planned !
Bluerise said:
suleman said:
That is one part of the update.

xaves7

Is it going to be in Portuguese(pt-pt) or Portuguese from Brazil(pt-br)?

I really hate when websites let you chose Portuguese language ad it isn't really Portuguese.