Out With The Old

Gifford

matileo19 said:
The family is much more important than this project, I hope everything gets solved soon.

Good luck man hope everything gets a bit easier and less hectic for you and I'm sure you'll do a fantastic job leading the journalists.

ayekaamearashi

Oh, Crenel...I might not know you personally (and you might not know me either), but I see you in the game and I know you love this game. I feel for you for everything you've gone (or been going) through, but we all love and care for you as a fellow PWO family member. Good job for the contributions you've made for this game so far. I always say that a small step is still an advancement. And don't worry about the things that you think you shouldn't have focused on that are not seen/appreciated. We all have things that we want to focus on and improve but even if they all differ from person to person, at least that proves we care. And if we assume that focusing on the wrong things is a mistake, well, the most successful persons in the world are molded by their failures, and we all agree to that, don't we? :) So cheer up and move forward! I know you'll do wonderful in whatever you do!
PS: Pls reply, anyone. I feel kinda lonely for posting a few msgs in the forums and nobody has ever replied yet...:'-(

mad30

Youngster
ayekaamearashi said:
PS: Pls reply, anyone. I feel kinda lonely for posting a few msgs in the forums and nobody has ever replied yet...:'-(

I suggest making a topic in the meet and greet forums so people can get to know you.

Also crenel isn't allowed to leave, he tried that once and I dragged him back kicking and screaming (no seriously i was screaming, he was kicking.).

G

Heres hoping the transition goes well.

A blog format sounds fantastic!

SViper

Website
www.facebook.com
When you gone Crenel, who update Pokemons? I know you not only person who do that Jinji too, but Jinji say you doing something with system who will allow staff members easier use system when they want change something in game.
Jinji said:
Sadly, as with Crenel I lack time lately to seriously dedicate to fixing movesets; so I to am awaiting the result of Crenel's plan to make a system that will allow easier contribution for the wider PWO Staff.
You do that until you go out from game or not? Or maybe you already did?

FrostyDaSnowman

Good luck in the future Crenel
Sorry to hear about your family's issues
But I'm excited to see the return of passenger pidgey in its new form :)

crenel

Youngster
narutofoxLT said:
When you gone Crenel, who update Pokemons? I know you not only person who do that Jinji too, but Jinji say you doing something with system who will allow staff members easier use system when they want change something in game.
Jinji said:
Sadly, as with Crenel I lack time lately to seriously dedicate to fixing movesets; so I to am awaiting the result of Crenel's plan to make a system that will allow easier contribution for the wider PWO Staff.
Since I already touched on that in my original post, and since you are always the only person to not understand anything (and who needs to get clarification over 9000 times for every single little gatdam thing), I threw the original post through a translator gauntlet. Maybe now it's worded in a way that will make more sense to you because seriously, you are the most annoying person on the forums.

I don't say that because I'm impatient or mean, or because I want people to laugh at you. I say that because after at least 8 months of you annoying the snot out of me on a consistent basis (to the extent that I want to just remove your posting rights and be done with it), I really need to let you know just how agitating it is having to answer you every single time the staff makes a post. It's not the fact that there's confusion or that there's people with questions -- that stuff is totally legit and totally fine. It's the fact that you always ask the stupidest questions in a way that clearly expresses you either didn't read the post or didn't try to understand the post because your questions are always answered in the topics you post in. Every. Single. Time.

I understand the whole language barrier thing but seriously. Other people who deal with the same language barrier that you do get by completely fine (or at least to an extent that they understand what's going on). This is a problem specifically isolated to you. For the love of Arceus, stop posting in topics without trying to read or understand them first. Google translate is there, and I'm sure that there is at least one other person in a 30,000 person community who can help you understand things in your primary language. Stop it.

Here's the translated post:

From Saturday, July 14, 2012, I am no longer a Pokemon World Online Manager and a new role, but if

Around 23 months, I was the project manager, when asked during the day, my ability to hit a positive contribution to the game. In fact, over the past 12 months, and I had the greatest contribution you can see the outside world - in fact, contribute, that I have a clear winter holidays in December

Of course, this percentage is not very practical job, of course, it does not meet the project has been a long time. Unfortunately, this is a tangible external assistance last year, the project will be assessed in a fair and accurate. In addition there is a job, or reasons, but if we are honest with each other, many do not bother, do not want to make an excuse. So I Esperarei, a brief summary of the subject matter easy satire. You know, it's just skip the next paragraph.

Not much detail, Bank of America trying to get my parents, more British agreements on acquisitions break. As in the courtroom, they had to store all those salaries, and remove them before the trial ended in a point, they will make all subsequent payments. I I work 50 hours a week to help save you money, they lose their case to the trial (won) events. Also, my grandfather died in hospital in April, a severe allergic reaction to the end of May.

So, my time is limited, I can only remove the tax manager. The team will be overwritten - the boat, I came to work on 1 March of random things. The team wrote close to my heart, my first project in 2008. I was appointed to lead the team. Unfortunately, I chose the format will be accepted - an ambitious communication, so I do not think that the problem really is free under my leadership. Since then, all other groups fail to understand, mainly because the original building, a large number of rehabilitation than the facts of each manager. In fact, travelers Chidgey always, this is my first time with him in 2008.

Road to the news or the newspaper past, identification of the mistakes of the past, I decided to go in different directions. Why does a large part of the media and (or) that only the required content of the page size must be filled in the magazine format. Forklift with lifting capacity of coordination of resources - in a short period of time, busy schedule workers, criticized the team tries to manage the tray. No help, material released by Chidgey time travel, often for several weeks, or the public interest.

When it is necessary to unite all the negative factors - pressure, depending on the local quota to perform only a few months of the proposal - it is not difficult to see the writing staff is handled from start to lose processed. Up the trash? Writing team - needed - the hardest working team, but only recognition, or a little respect. When the desktop to create a drawing, it's almost like a moral, it is not programmed to your brand reach.

I admit, is not the first step or as a factor, as it should be, as an administrator. But I also do my best to help the project would be cut to adapt to future development, there is great interest. So, I decided to be ready for the manager position for strengthening. I admit, the game, fat aparando my current job promotion (especially since most of my site per year), I have more fat.

Do you want to keep the defendants are well aware of his pride and turned off, or power and glory. "The benefits I can assure you that art, and the defendant in the first place, I have more than 2 of the project promises, promises a good product, it may play an important role in their community, in my judgment company to leave it alone. topic, after all, if I fire, I want, I any right or quarterly contribution of other people?

Given the fact that true commitment to update the press team, because I manager must be approved staff reporter for the team. This means that 14 early in the day to use the name, my name would be a different color, I will be able to help others with administrative problems or costs. I have a voice in party leadership. This indicates that the latter two, I hope this case makes it easy to move.

Traveler Chidgey was full repair. But if your date format, such as communication and the use of digital magazines, modern format of the blog. I understand that there may be too early termination of their products - new opportunities Chidgey discharge passengers.

I hope to publish their own blog about 3-4 weeks, depending on many factors, of which I can not speak). Approximately a week, I will provide information, including format and how it can be a potential donation. Now, all you need to know is that I am not a manager, I will focus my attention back to reality Chidgey parallel rows of passengers.

Similar projects have been at this point, I just, you're worried about the skills needed to work. In short, we worked a long time, an alternative, but we think that it's not small change in the action. Special thugye mobile station to work, who should be responsible in particular - it is just because I have so long been ignored. Over the coming weeks, information about project status.

Thank you for your support over the years, the project itself and the online world of Pokemon. We will continue to do our best to provide our customers with the best products we can continue to improve, adapt and promote services to groups and individuals.

Edit:
Here's my signature note for you:

As we have seen in the PWO I explained I was not), I think a smaller target for the management of the development of the block. Incident management Bluerise Gallo (not all) of the project in principle and more. I have over the last few months, I received the script.

SViper

Website
www.facebook.com
crenel said:
narutofoxLT said:
Jinji said:
Since I already touched on that in my original post, and since you are always the only person to not understand anything (and who needs to get clarification over 9000 times for every single little gatdam thing), I threw the original post through a translator gauntlet. Maybe now it's worded in a way that will make more sense to you because seriously, you are the most annoying person on the forums.

I don't say that because I'm impatient or mean, or because I want people to laugh at you. I say that because after at least 8 months of you annoying the snot out of me on a consistent basis (to the extent that I want to just remove your posting rights and be done with it), I really need to let you know just how agitating it is having to answer you every single time the staff makes a post. It's not the fact that there's confusion or that there's people with questions -- that stuff is totally legit and totally fine. It's the fact that you always ask the stupidest questions in a way that clearly expresses you either didn't read the post or didn't try to understand the post because your questions are always answered in the topics you post in. Every. Single. Time.

I understand the whole language barrier thing but seriously. Other people who deal with the same language barrier that you do get by completely fine (or at least to an extent that they understand what's going on). This is a problem specifically isolated to you. For the love of Arceus, stop posting in topics without trying to read or understand them first. Google translate is there, and I'm sure that there is at least one other person in a 30,000 person community who can help you understand things in your primary language. Stop it.

From Saturday, July 14, 2012, I am no longer a Pokemon World Online Manager and a new role, but if

Around 23 months, I was the project manager, when asked during the day, my ability to hit a positive contribution to the game. In fact, over the past 12 months, and I had the greatest contribution you can see the outside world - in fact, contribute, that I have a clear winter holidays in December

Of course, this percentage is not very practical job, of course, it does not meet the project has been a long time. Unfortunately, this is a tangible external assistance last year, the project will be assessed in a fair and accurate. In addition there is a job, or reasons, but if we are honest with each other, many do not bother, do not want to make an excuse. So I Esperarei, a brief summary of the subject matter easy satire. You know, it's just skip the next paragraph.

Not much detail, Bank of America trying to get my parents, more British agreements on acquisitions break. As in the courtroom, they had to store all those salaries, and remove them before the trial ended in a point, they will make all subsequent payments. I I work 50 hours a week to help save you money, they lose their case to the trial (won) events. Also, my grandfather died in hospital in April, a severe allergic reaction to the end of May.

So, my time is limited, I can only remove the tax manager. The team will be overwritten - the boat, I came to work on 1 March of random things. The team wrote close to my heart, my first project in 2008. I was appointed to lead the team. Unfortunately, I chose the format will be accepted - an ambitious communication, so I do not think that the problem really is free under my leadership. Since then, all other groups fail to understand, mainly because the original building, a large number of rehabilitation than the facts of each manager. In fact, travelers Chidgey always, this is my first time with him in 2008.

Road to the news or the newspaper past, identification of the mistakes of the past, I decided to go in different directions. Why does a large part of the media and (or) that only the required content of the page size must be filled in the magazine format. Forklift with lifting capacity of coordination of resources - in a short period of time, busy schedule workers, criticized the team tries to manage the tray. No help, material released by Chidgey time travel, often for several weeks, or the public interest.

When it is necessary to unite all the negative factors - pressure, depending on the local quota to perform only a few months of the proposal - it is not difficult to see the writing staff is handled from start to lose processed. Up the trash? Writing team - needed - the hardest working team, but only recognition, or a little respect. When the desktop to create a drawing, it's almost like a moral, it is not programmed to your brand reach.

I admit, is not the first step or as a factor, as it should be, as an administrator. But I also do my best to help the project would be cut to adapt to future development, there is great interest. So, I decided to be ready for the manager position for strengthening. I admit, the game, fat aparando my current job promotion (especially since most of my site per year), I have more fat.

Do you want to keep the defendants are well aware of his pride and turned off, or power and glory. "The benefits I can assure you that art, and the defendant in the first place, I have more than 2 of the project promises, promises a good product, it may play an important role in their community, in my judgment company to leave it alone. topic, after all, if I fire, I want, I any right or quarterly contribution of other people?

Given the fact that true commitment to update the press team, because I manager must be approved staff reporter for the team. This means that 14 early in the day to use the name, my name would be a different color, I will be able to help others with administrative problems or costs. I have a voice in party leadership. This indicates that the latter two, I hope this case makes it easy to move.

Traveler Chidgey was full repair. But if your date format, such as communication and the use of digital magazines, modern format of the blog. I understand that there may be too early termination of their products - new opportunities Chidgey discharge passengers.

I hope to publish their own blog about 3-4 weeks, depending on many factors, of which I can not speak). Approximately a week, I will provide information, including format and how it can be a potential donation. Now, all you need to know is that I am not a manager, I will focus my attention back to reality Chidgey parallel rows of passengers.

Similar projects have been at this point, I just, you're worried about the skills needed to work. In short, we worked a long time, an alternative, but we think that it's not small change in the action. Special thugye mobile station to work, who should be responsible in particular - it is just because I have so long been ignored. Over the coming weeks, information about project status.

Thank you for your support over the years, the project itself and the online world of Pokemon. We will continue to do our best to provide our customers with the best products we can continue to improve, adapt and promote services to groups and individuals.

Edit:

As we have seen in the PWO I explained I was not), I think a smaller target for the management of the development of the block. Incident management Bluerise Gallo (not all) of the project in principle and more. I have over the last few months, I received the script.
That long to read and I no need 9000Ki to understand everything, I know that game and only giving ideas of I think this game can handle. I worry about Pokemon Updates and I need short answer, because I tired, because working on 2 projects. And if that looks like I tease you or another staff member sorry, because I tired and you too tired, maybe that why looks like I think for you. Thanks for listing and good game wish for everyone SViper

ThuGie

Website
thugie.nl
narutofoxLT said:
crenel said:
narutofoxLT said:
Jinji said:

Edit:

That long to read and I no need 9000Ki to understand everything, I know that game and only giving ideas of I think this game can handle. I worry about Pokemon Updates and I need short answer, because I tired, because working on 2 projects. And if that looks like I tease you or another staff member sorry, because I tired and you too tired, maybe that why looks like I think for you. Thanks for listing and good game wish for everyone SViper

Dude if i was allowed just for that post of yours i would revoke your posting rights..
Your to tired to read it? and you want a short answer?
Get of your high horse.. and look at who your talking to.
He posted everything, wrote the whole damn post to give enough infomation on whats going on. and you are to lazy to read it.
It just means its your problem not his.

Bluerise

Youngster
Administrator
narutofoxLT said:
If you're as tired as you claimed, I suggest you either drop these two projects (which is just taking stuff from other people correct?) or stop posting till you make the effort to read.

Crenel made the effort to post this, the least you could do is read it rather than making him tired by having to repeat the same points again.

SViper

Website
www.facebook.com
Bluerise said:
narutofoxLT said:
If you're as tired as you claimed, I suggest you either drop these two projects (which is just taking stuff from other people correct?) or stop posting till you make the effort to read.

Crenel made the effort to post this, the least you could do is read it rather than making him tired by having to repeat the same points again.
Okay I now try relax from B2W2 translation project for Lithuania and from PWO edit project.
Hardcoreh said:
What do you expect from people who still need to learn to read. ::)
How I say to Bluerise I in B2W2 translation project for Lithuania that means I read very well. Because I need every day talk by write with lots people from lots countries: with PWO staff, sometimes help people in game or forums, discuss translations with translation project for B2W2 game organizator and more. So I can read really well and good.
Good game wish for everyone in game SViper

Maideza

Your "edit" which contains various things from people, where you don't even ask for permission - or hint it was by someone else?

Sounds time consuming for you.

Also. He's right. He doesn't need to hear it over 9k times.

It's more like a never-ending story. Which is hard with someone who can't read, nor understand how things work in the real work.

SViper

Website
www.facebook.com
Maideza said:
Your "edit" which contains various things from people, where you don't even ask for permission - or hint it was by someone else?

Sounds time consuming for you.

Also. He's right. He doesn't need to hear it over 9k times.

It's more like a never-ending story. Which is hard with someone who can't read, nor understand how things work in the real work.
I was did credit all people long time ago, now I some of bit that people forget. So who will not credit in topic (today try remember all, but no promises) please post in topic or PM me. Second this story ended, now only I was now try to help sometimes players and get some info. Quote squirt Daniel Bryan words: I will become new PWO staff member, but that be probably 3 years later or never. Because I wanted to help this project and will help :) .

SViper

Website
www.facebook.com
I finally read topic.
Christmas event was so best event in this game, because that first successful event in PWO and we have this event twice (2009/2010 and 2011/2012). That event was totally amazing.
So sorry about your grandfather died in April, big compassion from me.
Journalist team, there was greatest persons in PWO life, I was try to become Journalist from 2011 summer, when I see game no more have Journalist team. This would be the best thing in my life, if I become PWO Journalist and can post news about PWO, work in Passenger Pidgey and more do for PWO.
About "Pokemon Updates": You say give more info, but no info yet. I think you finished that who made system easier for staff. I know this now only person who will sometimes now update pokemons "Jinji" and I like slow work, because slow work is best work.
I only gived ideas who PWO can handle to make PWO more interesting. If that looked like annoying I sorry, but best ideas came from stupidest people :D . And funny people, make funner life for another people.
So good luck in life Crenel, take good care for your femaly and we really miss you in staff.

ThuGie

Website
thugie.nl
narutofoxLT said:
I finally read topic.
Christmas event was so best event in this game, because that first successful event in PWO and we have this event twice (2009/2010 and 2011/2012). That event was totally amazing.
So sorry about your grandfather died in April, big compassion from me.
Journalist team, there was greatest persons in PWO life, I was try to become Journalist from 2011 summer, when I see game no more have Journalist team. This would be the best thing in my life, if I become PWO Journalist and can post news about PWO, work in Passenger Pidgey and more do for PWO.
About "Pokemon Updates": You say give more info, but no info yet. I think you finished that who made system easier for staff. I know this now only person who will sometimes now update pokemons "Jinji" and I like slow work, because slow work is best work.
I only gived ideas who PWO can handle to make PWO more interesting. If that looked like annoying I sorry, but best ideas came from stupidest people :D . And funny people, make funner life for another people.
So good luck in life Crenel, take good care for your femaly and we really miss you in staff.

Lol i never wanna see you on the j-team for pwo.
My english is bad but yours is worse.
"work in Passenger Pidgey and more do for PWO."
and more do ? wth ?
"when I see game no more have Journalist team."
no more have? again wth?

This is something i mean. If you somehow become part of the staff of pwo, i will quit right at that point.
As i don't even wanna try working with a person like you.
And good luck with your so called translation project. I recommend you call it Gibberish Project.