Out With The Old

Dragonshalo16

Good luck Crenel,you served us well,here at PWO,as an Administrator. Happy to hear your reviving the "Journalist team."Hopefully you can make a smooth transaction to the J-team.I too wish to contribute to PWO, in any way possible,hopefully we'll work together one-day. ;) 8)

Hardcoreh

ThuGie said:
narutofoxLT said:
I finally read topic.
Christmas event was so best event in this game, because that first successful event in PWO and we have this event twice (2009/2010 and 2011/2012). That event was totally amazing.
So sorry about your grandfather died in April, big compassion from me.
Journalist team, there was greatest persons in PWO life, I was try to become Journalist from 2011 summer, when I see game no more have Journalist team. This would be the best thing in my life, if I become PWO Journalist and can post news about PWO, work in Passenger Pidgey and more do for PWO.
About "Pokemon Updates": You say give more info, but no info yet. I think you finished that who made system easier for staff. I know this now only person who will sometimes now update pokemons "Jinji" and I like slow work, because slow work is best work.
I only gived ideas who PWO can handle to make PWO more interesting. If that looked like annoying I sorry, but best ideas came from stupidest people :D . And funny people, make funner life for another people.
So good luck in life Crenel, take good care for your femaly and we really miss you in staff.
Good game wish for everyone in game SViper

Lol i never wanna see you on the j-team for pwo.
My english is bad but yours is worse.
"work in Passenger Pidgey and more do for PWO."
and more do ? wth ?
"when I see game no more have Journalist team."
no more have? again wth?

This is something i mean. If you somehow become part of the staff of pwo, i will quit right at that point.
As i don't even wanna try working with a person like you.
And good luck with your so called translation project. I recommend you call it Gibberish Project.
Don't let his ignorance get to you ;). And Crenel I wish you the best of luck.

G

Hardcoreh said:
ThuGie said:
narutofoxLT said:
I finally read topic.
Christmas event was so best event in this game, because that first successful event in PWO and we have this event twice (2009/2010 and 2011/2012). That event was totally amazing.
So sorry about your grandfather died in April, big compassion from me.
Journalist team, there was greatest persons in PWO life, I was try to become Journalist from 2011 summer, when I see game no more have Journalist team. This would be the best thing in my life, if I become PWO Journalist and can post news about PWO, work in Passenger Pidgey and more do for PWO.
About "Pokemon Updates": You say give more info, but no info yet. I think you finished that who made system easier for staff. I know this now only person who will sometimes now update pokemons "Jinji" and I like slow work, because slow work is best work.
I only gived ideas who PWO can handle to make PWO more interesting. If that looked like annoying I sorry, but best ideas came from stupidest people :D . And funny people, make funner life for another people.
So good luck in life Crenel, take good care for your femaly and we really miss you in staff.
Good game wish for everyone in game SViper

Lol i never wanna see you on the j-team for pwo.
My english is bad but yours is worse.
"work in Passenger Pidgey and more do for PWO."
and more do ? wth ?
"when I see game no more have Journalist team."
no more have? again wth?

This is something i mean. If you somehow become part of the staff of pwo, i will quit right at that point.
As i don't even wanna try working with a person like you.
And good luck with your so called translation project. I recommend you call it Gibberish Project.
Don't let his ignorance get to you ;). And Crenel I wish you the best of luck.

Good luck Crenel and thanks for all the hard work.

On a side note - I get that you guys are getting annoyed by this persons capability to read/write English and his continuous ridiculous questions/suggestions,
but do you honestly think insulting him for it is going to help anyone?

I'm with you guys on this, but the way this is being handled is pissing me off, that huge 'translated text wall' looks like one big insult to me as well.
Aren't we all a bit more mature?

CheckeredZebra

Youngster
Not sure how to word this in an appropriate way, but...
Well, I was going to say we should calm down and not be so publicly harsh to a person, but I seem to have been outsped...

darkdane

I hope everything works out for you Crenel, and same for the rest of you guys :) It is kinda bothering that you guys are arguing, but let it go. If anyone wants to try and say something let them. But as for what the other people might have said, arguing doesn't solve problems it will only make matters worst... So lets forget about it and wish for the best to come.

darkdane

darkdane said:
I hope everything works out for you Crenel, and same for the rest of you guys :) It is kinda bothering that you guys are arguing, but let it go. If anyone wants to try and say something let them. But as for what the other people might have said, arguing doesn't solve problems it will only make matters worst... So lets forget about it and wish for the best to come.
...On second thought, I had to read what the guy said several times...

First of all narutofoxLT, They are doing the best they can! You don't need to ask a million times when if there will be updates on either Pokemon Movesets or Future events. They will tell us all when. But not to be rude all, but if they really, Really want your help, I'm sure they would ask you. So, if you don't understand that, what I'm trying to say what everyone wants to say is Enough is enough...

So on the other hand what I said about letting him talk, He already said enough, so he shouldn't say any more about it the subject... Lets try and forget about this.

GawertyXL

Well crenel, i do hope that everything is ok and I hope the best for you in your future endeavors in life, and in PWO with the journalist team :)

EDIT REASON: Typo