Introducing Mt Silver.

Zeck

Whaaaa,i wasted 100k with the surfboard D=
By the way,now will be more easy if I make new chars =D
Hey,can someone gimme some hints of what will we have here?(pokés & rarites/levels/NPCs and blah blah blah)

PROMapperKnuckles

Youngster
Was totally hoping for a nice common here to find shiny :( oh well, at least Onix is rare here and not VR. Shiny Onix Hunt, here I come

magyarlajk

I bet, everyone presses F5 now on the main page/server status. XD

Anyway, thanks the update. Here I come Mt.Silver. 8)

Cleveland

Youngster
Moltres shoulda been catchable imo. Just make it a 1 time chance, like the gameboy games except you cant save and power off/on. You get your 1 shot at it. I think that'd be pretty cool. Just make it really hard to catch.

Ramensnoodle

Youngster
ClevelandFan said:
Moltres shoulda been catchable imo. Just make it a 1 time chance, like the gameboy games except you cant save and power off/on. You get your 1 shot at it. I think that'd be pretty cool. Just make it really hard to catch.

No thanks that would ruin it.

It is missing one important thing though, a Red npc.

InvisibleMonsters

i think the molten feather quest is bugged or something? because i've fought/talked to all the NPCs and didn't lose either and i only found one feather which was in a random spot, not by an NPC. i've tried relogging and refreshing and checking my bag, wasn't there. i've seen others with this issue too so idk if it's a part of the quest or something but idk.

Bloodiesouler

Banned
Thank you guys for all this, Larvitar is fantastic, and well now I will be able to get it! :) You rocks :D

EgoFatalus

I already did Mt. Silver "quest" and it was awesome, allthough it was a bit short. Thanks staff for all you do!

darkdane

It's perfect :p it makes you work for your money in the long run.

cyy5113

mad30 said:
New pokeball quest to help new players has been added to Kanto. Speak with the manager in viridian pokemart to begin.
New pokeball quest to help new players has been added to Johto. Speak with the manager in Cherrygrove pokemart to begin.
I have few question to ask, so I could write a guide for it in Wiki.
Can players started in Kanto able to do the Johto Pokeball Quest?
How many Pokeball will be given to the player who completed the quest? I figured it out, 15 pokeballs. :D

bigdidy

Youngster
i got to say Mt Silver is Epic but i got questions...
the first one is i battled the guy that said he stole all the Molten Feather's but i didnt get nothing after the msg when you beat him..."Take Them All"Or sometyhing like that....the 2nd question is how to get passed the Last guard on top?

Saric

Youngster
bigdidy said:
i got to say Mt Silver is Epic but i got questions...
the first one is i battled the guy that said he stole all the Molten Feather's but i didnt get nothing after the msg when you beat him..."Take Them All"Or sometyhing like that....the 2nd question is how to get passed the Last guard on top?
You don't need to get passed the guard at the top. You need to have shown 2 feathers to adena and do what she says and you'll be teleported past him.

bigdidy

Youngster
kk igot all feathers+battled Moltres :)

Edit: i just caught a Larvitar :) yey

BaracaWisdom

Hello.... ive beaten every NPC in F3 and F4 (mt silver) but i didnt got any feather...

bigdidy

Youngster
BaracaWisdom said:
Hello.... ive beaten every NPC in F3 and F4 (mt silver) but i didnt got any feather...
theres one in 3f in the cave next to the Elder woman....
on 4f theres one in a rock behind a person saying somethinhg like "He should look in anouter place"
and the third oen is after you talk to Adena and go to 5f+Beat Ethen...then you can battle Moltres and get the Moltres Feather...

darkdane

So far from the 2 days I got 2 graveler's and 2 larvitar's. I would have had 3 graveler's but it self-destructed...