Introducing Mt Silver.

Orean

Website
twitter.com
Exhuming this topic, just to shed light on a recent change.

Dr. John decided to open a private service in Mt. Silver 3F. He can fully heal all the Pokemon in your party for a small fee of $8,000 Pokedollars, saving the on-foot mileage between the Pokemon Center and the long-walked floors of Mt. Silver—an on-foot trip that many players, who needed to heal their Pokemon, have considered tedious otherwise.

Julio~

Youngster
Website
twitter.com
[glow=red]Surely it's better and cheaper than to go to the pokémon center and pay $15,000 pokedollars to return to Mt. Silver. Good job~

And what about of the discussion of decreasing the price of the NPC teleporter in the Mt. Silver lab? :p
[/glow]

Orean

Website
twitter.com
julio2503 said:
[glow=red]
And what about of the discussion of decreasing the price of the NPC teleporter in the Mt. Silver lab? :p
[/glow]

It became a cold discussion as an even more inexpensive avenue, the standalone healing NPCs, were added to spare the Pokemon Center trips. However, as long as the NPC has continuous existence, I believe the discussion will be revive-worthy, as the NPC can be resourceful in its own right, if affordable, for those who want to tread past the caves faster.

I will do slight necroposting for that thread momentarily, as I believe the NPC has even more of a reason to be re-examined now.

Julio~

Youngster
Website
twitter.com
Creobis said:
julio2503 said:
[glow=red]
[/glow]

It became a cold discussion as an even more inexpensive avenue, the standalone healing NPCs, were added to spare the Pokemon Center trips. However, as long as the NPC has continuous existence, I believe the discussion will be revive-worthy, as the NPC can be resourceful in its own right, if affordable, for those who want to tread past the caves faster.

I will do slight necroposting for that thread momentarily, as I believe the NPC has even more of a reason to be re-examined now.
It makes a bit sense in order I don't need get out the Mt. Silver to heal my pokémons but I still need to cross the caves to get the 5th floor of Mt. SIlver or use the NPC teleporter and one of the previous focus of this discussion was the price of this feature, I guess. :)

Gobfather

!ABHILASH! said:
I have finished the mt silver quest ,. but the npc doesnt teleport me . help !!

This happens to me all the time where the teleporter does not let me go to the next teleporter spot. I have to mess around talking to different npcs that are part of the quest, and fight moltres over again to activate the teleporter in silver town. I have heard many people say this as well happens to them as well. It's very annoying >.<

Luminance

Youngster
Developer
Oh, I was supposed to announce for the fix of the Mt. Silver Quest 2 days ago but I got distracted. Apologies for the inconvenience.

As for the fixes that are currently applied to the quest:

• Professor Adena in Mt. Silver 5F: She now will ask you if you want to enter the Summit or not, will heal your all of your Pokemon when you enter the Summit. As for players who enter the Summit without battling Moltres then get out, you may talk to her again to allow you access again, so you get to battle Moltres at the semi-end of the quest.
  • Professor Adena in Mt Silver Research Lab: For players who cannot use the teleporter in the base lab, you should talk to her first to be able to use it. If you already talked to her and finished the quest, please talk to her again.
  • The Obelisk in Mt Silver Moltres Cave: Was edited to fix a glitch that caused some players to reenter the summit even after battling Moltres.

Enjoy the game~

Luminance

Youngster
Developer
The current setup for Mt. Silver Quest is to battle Moltres only, so having the feather or not shouldn't affect anything. We know that sometimes the battle NPCs do not drop the item for some reason or maybe a roll back, so for the time being, you still can use the teleporter even if you didn't get the feather.

SOULTAKER1994

Luminance said:
The current setup for Mt. Silver Quest is to battle Moltres only, so having the feather or not shouldn't affect anything. We know that sometimes the battle NPCs do not drop the item for some reason or maybe a roll back, so for the time being, you still can use the teleporter even if you didn't get the feather.
is the NPC now working the one that takes 15k to send us to 5f?

Luminance

Youngster
Developer
If you finished the quest and the teleporter didn't offer his services, then please talk to Professor Adena in Mt Silver Research Lab, she will fix your data so that you can use the teleporter.

Enjoy the game~

Abhilash

Ya , i talked to her and she made me member . Now i can use the npc
Thanks lumi