Introducing Mt Silver.

Ramensnoodle

Youngster
Once you complete the the first few parts of the quests from the lab talk to the npc at the door to be teleported to the fifth floor. Getting there the first time this way might make it easier to figure out. You can take the ladder to the far right corner of the 3rd floor and get there the long way but you will still need the quests to get past the guard.

pokeshady

mad30 said:
Ramensnoodle said:
Not sure if this is a bug or not, but the guard outside the 5th floor stopped letting me pass.
When i spoke to the professor she said I now have access to it and i went in an out 2 times without problems, the 3rd time he wasn't letting me pass.
Fixed.

I have this same problem now.

FatalPWO

Website
http
Mt Silver. F5

How do I enter the MT silver F5 because when I speak with Professor Adena she did not make me this question:
you have a minute?
could you help me?

she asked this question to all my friends, I just do not. My account may be what do with this error?

HitmonFonty

Youngster
Game Moderator
archman06 said:
the game won't let me talk to pressly at mt silver lab

Do you have the first two feathers, and did you first talk to the professor?

nkjz

I have a problem to get to 5f too.. I have both feather, i speak to adena and he says something about a waterfall. Where do I have to go now? what do I have to do?

HitmonFonty

Youngster
Game Moderator
The waterfall is a wet patch on the top wall of 3f, near where you first came into 3f.

nkjz

HitmonFonty said:
The waterfall is a wet patch on the top wall of 3f, near where you first came into 3f.
ok i just battled to moltres and I have now 3 feather, what do I have to do now?

Saric

Youngster
HitmonFonty said:
It's on the second floor, not 3rd.

archman06

i got two feather i beated hiker goodle and i got a dusty feather and didn't work

there might be bugg that needed to be fixed

SOULTAKER1994

archman06 said:
i got two feather i beated hiker goodle and i got a dusty feather and didn't work

there might be bugg that needed to be fixed
not a bug ul find dusty feather in the rocks on 3f . then when u reach 5f ul battle the an NPC which will give you the last feather if he doesnt speak to him n fight wild pokes keep doing it till u get the final feather

CheckeredZebra

Youngster
For anyone having issues:
Make sure to speak to the important NPCs (Adena, mostly) and follow what they say carefully. I made sure to write the dialogue in a way that players can find out what to do next.

Future~Sight

Youngster
Website
www.matmartinez.net
got a problem guys. i have finished the quest and i went to talk to Adena in the lab to be able to use that escrot Williams, but the quest restarted. so do i have to do it all over again? in this way it will keep restarting, please fix it asap.

EDIT: well, its fine now. i already had all the feathers so all i had to do was go once to the waterfall and then keep talking to Adena. now when i talk to her she just welcomes me back :p

SOULTAKER1994

CheckeredZebra said:
For anyone having issues:
Make sure to speak to the important NPCs (Adena, mostly) and follow what they say carefully. I made sure to write the dialogue in a way that players can find out what to do next.
So your responsible for the Jiberish they speak?:p

Krazul

The quest glitched for me. I battled Hiker Goodes but did not receive a feather even though he said he gave it to me. when I talk to him again he says to me what he said right before i battled him but i cant re-battle him. i do have the dusty molten feather in my inventory from the rocks though. when I talk to Professor Adena she doesn't recoginzie that I have both feathers (because I don't. was just checking to make sure it wasnt "invisible")

Saric

Youngster
Just battle a wild poke in the area and go back and talk to him. Keep doing this and the feather will appear eventually.

HeavyPetter

I'd like to take this opportunity to say that I think Mt. Silver looks very nice. All the NPC:s that have different things to say and give hints on how to continue the quest makes the place seem alive. Also the mountanside map where Adenas lab is located is well designed. Good job.

EDIT: By the way, now that Slowking is being added, maybe it's a good time to look at the movesets of Slowbro and Slowking. I'd really like to see a higher power water move on them, and perhaps also a good physical move. Since they're so slow I think that they can be buffed quite a lot and still not become a serious threat in battles. Any pokemon with a dark type physical move would still be a hard counter against Slowking and any grass pokemon would work against Slowbro. With speed being the most important stat it would be nice to see the slowest pokes in the game buffed to a useable level (like some pokemon have been already, for example Golem which has a very good moveset).

darkdane

HeavyPetter said:
I'd like to take this opportunity to say that I think Mt. Silver looks very nice. All the NPC:s that have different things to say and give hints on how to continue the quest makes the place seem alive. Also the mountanside map where Adenas lab is located is well designed. Good job.

EDIT: By the way, now that Slowking is being added, maybe it's a good time to look at the movesets of Slowbro and Slowking. I'd really like to see a higher power water move on them, and perhaps also a good physical move. Since they're so slow I think that they can be buffed quite a lot and still not become a serious threat in battles. Any pokemon with a dark type physical move would still be a hard counter against Slowking and any grass pokemon would work against Slowbro. With speed being the most important stat it would be nice to see the slowest pokes in the game buffed to a useable level (like some pokemon have been already, for example Golem which has a very good moveset).
Like giving them psychic and hydro pump/brine would be nice since they can originally learn those moves in 3th-5th gen.