IM NUB I NEED HALP!

Az0L

Well hello guys :) First of all, let me tell you something about myself: my ign is Az0L and.... that's enough I think. I'm just here to show you that I'm not dead, yet. As always I'm just back on few weeks-months, whatever. Just trying to catch up, and I realized that many things have changed around here. I remember that announcement part was almost when I left and look at it now - 140 topics! I'm just really great that this community still exists. I played many games but this one has the best community I think. So many haters and trolls out there... Anyway I'm glad to see that everything is fine around here, will be active around here for few weeks sooo, cya in game i guess :)

Jinji

PWO's Resident Gengar
Staff member
Administrator
Website
jinji.gamescodex.net
Greetings once again, my Ghostly buddy. Keke, okay, maybe you never embraced being a Gengar like I did, but you certainly seem fond of them or at least I gathered as much from your old art. But I'll believe you if you claim you're not "dead" :p

Good to see you still sticking around and trying to find time for us, Az0L. Hope to see you in-game or making threads again soon :)

MeteoricMonkey9

Hey man! Welcome back! I don't know if you remember me, I remember you from our days on Elite Team ;) Good to see you got back here, have fun!

joysclash

hi there nice to meet you Az0L and Welcome back ....make sure to have lots of fun :)

sammdoun

welcom back. This game is really amazing and you cant never stay away from it (y)

Az0L

Thank you all guys, I'm glad that u still remember me^^