Event Hunting Event 2024: Sevii Islands Expedition

Sushikraver

The Good Samaritan
Staff member
Community Guide
SeviiHunting2024.png

CapJackSpearow.png AHOY YE MATEYS! Captain Jack Spearow yurr! Out on me crow's nest, I see a lot of islands to explore and loot to plunder. I need the help of ye hearty scallywaggers to fetch me the rare Pokémon that reside on these lands. But, of course, what is an expedition without a worthy bounty of prizes? Let's have a friendly competition amongst ye crew! Catch me the finest 10 specimens and you shall be rewarded handsomely for ye efforts. Only ye best trainers will obtain the ultimate prize, but all are welcome to walk the plank. I wish yer fair winds amongst the Tailwinds!

Free Membership Bomb.png
Details about the free Membership.

Theme: Sevii (limited to Sevii locations)
Event Period: June 3 00:00 UTC - June 9 23:59 UTC

Rules:
  • All entries must be from the Sevii.
  • Players can submit up to a maximum of 10 entries consisting of
    • Tier 3: 300 Points
    • Tier 4: 400 Points
    • Tier 5: 500 Points
  • Not allowed: Tangrowth, Golem, Steelix, Pidgeot, Ursaring
  • Considered as T3: Weezing (in the same area as Koffing), Lotad (fishing bite rate)
  • Considered as T5: Frillish (fishing bite rate)
  • 10 Main entries
    • Limited to 2 from the same Species (Pokédex #) or Evolution line.
    • Example: 2 Koffing OR 1 Koffing and 1 Weezing
  • Tiebreaks:
    • 1) Total sum of IVs,
    • 2) Highest IV submission (of an individual Pokémon), and then continue down—second highest, third highest.
  • Enter with only one (main) account.
  • The caught date must be from 3 June 2024 to 9 June 2024.
  • OT must match the participant using the Pokémon for event entry.
  • Entries must be posted on the Forums and seen in-game by @Feathers.McGraw or @Sushikraver no later than 16 June 2024.
  • If one of the spawns has more than one tier in a particular map it will be counted as the lower tier when counting points. (Noted above)
  • Several Pokémon will not be allowed to be submitted due to pre-evolutions found on the same map and evolvable at lower tiers. (Noted above)
  • Allowed to collect both Progressive Rewards and the Main Prize.

We are introducing a progressive reward system where you can gain additional prizes as you hit different point (and IV) benchmarks! Not everyone can obtain the Main Prize, but everyone will be able to collect the bountiful rewards.

Progressive Rewards (obtain additional rewards as you hit the point benchmark)
  • 2000 Pts: 1,000,000 Pd
  • 2500 Pts: 3,000 Tokens
  • 3000 Pts: 2,000,000 Pd + Sevii Egg
  • 3500 Pts: S Houndour
  • 4000 Pts: 6,000 Tokens
  • 4500 Pts: 2x Event Voucher
  • 5000 Pts: depending on IV totals (of highest 10 Pokémon)
    • <500 IVs: 1x Event Voucher
    • 500-699 IVs: 2x Event Voucher
    • 700-899 IVs: 3x Event Voucher
    • 900+ IVs: 4x Event Voucher
Shiny Main Prize (based on point total and tiebreakers)
  1. S Porygon
  2. S Togepi
  3. S Omanyte
(The main prize winners may select any prize in order of placement. E.g. 1st place may elect to obtain Omanyte instead, therefore, 2nd must choose between Porygon and Togepi.)

Last edited:

Musky~

Youngster
View attachment 8753

View attachment 8754 AHOY YE MATEYS! Captain Jack Spearow yurr! Out on me crow's nest, I see a lot of islands to explore and loot to plunder. I need the help of ye hearty scallywaggers to fetch me the rare Pokémon that reside on these lands. But, of course, what is an expedition without a worthy bounty of prizes? Let's have a friendly competition amongst ye crew! Catch me the finest 10 specimens and you shall be rewarded handsomely for ye efforts. Only ye best trainers will obtain the ultimate prize, but all are welcome to walk the plank. I wish yer fair winds amongst the Tailwinds!

Theme: Sevii (limited to Sevii locations)
Event Period: June 3 00:00 UTC - June 9 23:59 UTC

Rules:
  • All entries must be from the Sevii.
  • Players can submit up to a maximum of 10 entries consisting of
    • Tier 3: 300 Points
    • Tier 4: 400 Points
    • Tier 5: 500 Points
  • Not allowed: Tangrowth, Golem, Steelix, Bellossom, Pidgeot, Ursaring
  • Considered as T3: Weezing (in the same area as Koffing), Lotad (fishing bite rate)
  • Considered as T5: Frillish (fishing bite rate)
  • 10 Main entries
    • Limited to 2 from the same Species (Pokédex #) or Evolution line.
    • Example: 2 Koffing OR 1 Koffing and 1 Weezing
  • Tiebreaks:
    • 1) Total sum of IVs,
    • 2) Highest IV submission (of an individual Pokémon), and then continue down—second highest, third highest.
  • Enter with only one (main) account.
  • The caught date must be from 3 June 2024 to 9 June 2024.
  • OT must match the participant using the Pokémon for event entry.
  • Entries must be posted on the Forums and seen in-game by @Feathers.McGraw or @Sushikraver no later than 16 June 2024.
  • If one of the spawns has more than one tier in a particular map it will be counted as the lower tier when counting points. (Noted above)
  • Several Pokémon will not be allowed to be submitted due to pre-evolutions found on the same map and evolvable at lower tiers. (Noted above)
  • Allowed to collect both Progressive Rewards and the Main Prize.

We are introducing a progressive reward system where you can gain additional prizes as you hit different point (and IV) benchmarks! Not everyone can obtain the Main Prize, but everyone will be able to collect the bountiful rewards.

Progressive Rewards (obtain additional rewards as you hit the point benchmark)
  • 2000 Pts: 1,000,000 Pd
  • 2500 Pts: 3,000 Tokens
  • 3000 Pts: 2,000,000 Pd + Sevii Egg
  • 3500 Pts: S Houndour
  • 4000 Pts: 6,000 Tokens
  • 4500 Pts: 2x Event Voucher
  • 5000 Pts: depending on IV totals (of highest 10 Pokémon)
    • <500 IVs: 1x Event Voucher
    • 500-699 IVs: 2x Event Voucher
    • 700-899 IVs: 3x Event Voucher
    • 900+ IVs: 4x Event Voucher
Shiny Main Prize (based on point total and tiebreakers)
  1. S Porygon
  2. S Togepi
  3. S Omanyte
(The main prize winners may select any prize in order of placement. E.g. 1st place may elect to obtain Omanyte instead, therefore, 2nd must choose between Porygon and Togepi.)
How do you know if we hunt frilish / lotad by fishing or surfing?

Mallow-

Youngster
Because the main prize is not really s Garbodor
PWO isn't a dating site. If I wanted a partner, I'd go on Bindr.

In all seriousness, I'm just too busy right now. Things are a little disorganized IRL for me, and I haven't even started the Sinnoh quests yet. I don't think I could feasibly get in done in time; and even if I could, I generally have poor luck with spawns.