Halloween?

PROMapperKnuckles

Youngster
Just reopen spooky town with some small changes like pokemon spawns, and what not since lots of old players are gone and TONS of new ones that dont know of spooky town are around it will be amazing!! LETS DO THIS

airmax

You guys should make different masks. Don't remake the old ones though. Gotta keep them special, ya know?

Ramensnoodle

Youngster
I was reinstalling my client and noticed something that has me believing there will be a halloween event. Figures crossed that there is an event this year.

airmax

I didn't see the bump button (I'm on Mobil) anyway what about this year? Too early to ask? :eek:

Jinji

PWO's Resident Gengar
Staff member
Administrator
Website
jinji.gamescodex.net
Currently no event plans have been discussed at all... but is it EVER too early to discuss one of the best holidays on the calendar?

Julio~

Youngster
Website
twitter.com
_Clumsy_ said:
I didn't see the bump button (I'm on Mobil) anyway what about this year? Too early to ask? :eek:
I hope we can have a Halloween Event this year again. It's a pretty cool one <3
But unfortunately we currently have no scripter in Staff... What doesn't mean an event is impossible either... And it's 4 months away. :p

airmax

Jinji said:
Currently no event plans have been discussed at all... but is it EVER too early to discuss one of the best holidays on the calendar?
Aha you're right! And what kind of scripter?