Halloween?

airmax

Will there be a halloween event this year? That's my favorite holiday. I remember you guys didn't have one last year.

Konani

I doubt anyone would know other then staff members, and if they're going to have a Halloween event, I doubt they'd even tell right now. If they're going to have one, then they'll tell when they're ready.

Gobfather

Yes we would not find out until just prior, but I would like to throw out the idea of having sableyes and/or shuppets available as HR in lavendar tower! ;D Dress it up all nice and halloweeny

Merse

Youngster
I would be perfectly satisfied with the new Playerdex finally released instead of a Halloween event. Or the new client that would be even better :D (Dream on little princess.... it ain't gonna happen)

darkshadow.

Merse said:
I would be perfectly satisfied with the new Playerdex finally released instead of a Halloween event. Or the new client that would be even better :D (Dream on little princess.... it ain't gonna happen)

Yeah those 2 things are priority right now but a small event wont hurt :p

Jinji

PWO's Resident Gengar
Staff member
Administrator
Website
jinji.gamescodex.net
Your favourite, _Clumsy_? Mine too. Personally I find Halloween the most enjoyable and meaningful holiday of the year every year. It was deeply disappointing to myself that we ignored it last year - but I can't speak for the other Staff about whether my opinion was shared by them.

Merse

Youngster
The Ghost has spoken! There shall be a Halloween event! :)

airmax

I remember the one in 2011. Everyone was so into the Halloween spirit. It was awesome.

silvertoon

there should be cndy collecting for money and rare candies and special ghost pokemon events...
im probabbly asking alot...cmon tho pokemon trick or treat player candy exchange...how awesome....

Tecknician

Re: Hallween?

I can confirm now that an event will involve all wild pokes in game being replaced with gengars (jinjis idea).

HitmonFonty

Youngster
Game Moderator
Re: Hallween?

Tecknician said:
I can confirm now that an event will involve all wild pokes in game being replaced with gengars (jinjis idea).

*At level 999. Jinji's Gengars are undefeatable.

airmax

You can do like Gengar Minions. Then you get to battle Jinji the Gengar. :eek:

Jinji

PWO's Resident Gengar
Staff member
Administrator
Website
jinji.gamescodex.net
Gengar minions? Kekeh... fine by me! No-one will sleep soundly for the whole month ;)

Mega.S

Halloween also is my favorite event even if is not possible make a big event like Christmas event, at last one small event like skarmory event will be nice ;)