Game: What we are working on.

PkmnMasterRed

Yeah most likely I will be at the peek like in the handhelds. And yes I'll have my Pika.
If you want to talk feel free to talk.
Just dont feel offended if I respond with "..." and offer to battle.

AmetsuKami

Are you planning on adding automatic intelligence? I mean the gym leaders are borderline retarded at times, and i dont want the same fate if Red happens to be on top of Mt. Silver

G

awesome i just started and to know you guys got things rollin towards more stuff to do, makes me more excited that ima have a good time, 1 GOAL, CATCH EM ALL!

Naero

AmetsuKami said:
Are you planning on adding automatic intelligence? I mean the gym leaders are borderline retarded at times, and i dont want the same fate if Red happens to be on top of Mt. Silver

AI (Artificial Intelligence) would require some development changes to system I believe, which is out of the GE's hands. That would have to come in another update, made by a member of the DEV team who is capable of applying that update, but GEs only script content; therefore the GEs behind this update are only capable of determining the Pokemon/levels/etc of NPCs within the map, but they can only utilize what AI mechanics have already been developed for such.

samsengang

If we happen to get to fight Red, I would love to see him using Full Restore. :p

Like that, it would let the battle look more similar to the handhelds.

Fionavara

Super fun!
Really glad you guys and gaals can start focusing on something more fun them complaints about tokens and downtime again.
Looking forward to it, I could use a few new commons to hunt down. ;D

Merse

Youngster
Allrighty! I love any new contents! Especially if it makes a new Pokemon catchable :)

Arenya

Website
www.dezeen.com
samsengang said:
If we happen to get to fight Red, I would love to see him using Full Restore. :p

Like that, it would let the battle look more similar to the handhelds.
Currently there is no way for us to code NPCs so that they use things like Full Restore, potions or even what moves their pokemon use. We can give them pokemon to use, and the levels for the pokemon to be, but that is basically it.

PkmnMasterRed

I dont want to use Full Restore. >_<
Nah all jokes aside, a NPC red in this particular game wouldnt be that much of a challenge with all of the broken moves or lack of other moves and what not. For example his Pikachu would suck. It wont even have Iron Tail or Volt Tackle. It might have Slam, Quick Attack, Thunder and Thunderbolt. Maybe instead of slam, Thunder Wave, which is also still kind of broken, it doesnt work the way it should.

And with everyone spamming Tauros, Slaking, Meta and Dragonite I cant imagine fighting him would be much fun unless he was programmed to be all lvl 99 and you used an ACTUAL team instead of the same ones everyone is walking around with these days.

Also that annoying hail storm wouldnt be there to make the battle that much more exciting.

So yeah Red wouldnt be as fun as you would think. At least in my opinion.

G

kick butt, even more reason for me to get my surfboard.......

samsengang

Even if the Pikachu do have Volt Tackle, I doubt there would be any recoil damage.

darkdane

I Can't Wait For It To Be Open lol I had to get that off my chest first :p I wonder if there will be alot of NPC's and pokes besides larvaitar? Anyhow I'll still be searching Bagon's and Larvaitar's then plus some more daycaring so I'll be happier 8)

Thanks again staff for all your hard work :D

ash.catchem

Youngster
thats great news, wow lravitar will be catchable.. I can't wait now.. ;D..
Good Work mad30 n other staffs.. :)

kurtisbmx

I will be sad to see larvitar drop in price but excited to catch a awesome 1 keep up the awesome work :)

Faabz.

Youngster
If u decide to put Red,please put it with his orginal team(Pika,Lax,Gyara,Aero,Saur,Poli) and not GSC fake team