Game: What we are working on.

mad30

Youngster
UPDATE 10/1: We are still working on Mt Silver, there has been a good amount of things that we have to work out and improve in order to make the quest be as smooth as you all deserve. When we do finally release Mt Silver, there will be a few other things that we will also add so rest assure this update will be worth the wait, and there will be something for everyone ;)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

UPDATE 8/28: With various things setting back the release of mt silver, as you may have notice it will not be released in august. We are still looking for a September release. The main focus for us right now it to release it when it's ready and to not rush it. I hope you understand and for those who don't: Would you rather have more incidents like what we had with dragons den?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

With the recent good news about automatic donation system coming back thought it would be best to keep things rolling.

It's been several months since we last released new content for the game, however we are about to start rolling out new content toward the end of summer. The various staff groups have been hard at work creating new content and quests to add into the game and I am please to announce that Mt. Silver will be the first of the plan content to be added.

Mt Silver will include
- Slightly altered maps from that of the handheld series
- New quest line
- Release of larvitar in game.

Expect Mt silver to become available mid to late august, this can however change.

After Mt Silver is released we will also be adding a series of new quests and maps that will include more catch-able pokemon in game (no 4th gens sorry), new maps, and revamps of current maps that we feel will be more in line with the games time line of the pokemon universe.

psychosamm

Youngster
Awesome news! Can't wait for the updates!

Too bad i just bought Larvitar from the token store though xD

G

Awesome! Keep it up, this is very exciting to see something happen.

DizzyNguyen

WOW :eek: Good job guys, I wish to explored new worlds and new pokemons, thank for all ;)

G

Good Job guys :)
When do you think magmars evolution and all the others like mamoswine will come in?

Mausi1991

Good job:) Can you tell what new pokemon are catcheable then? Sorry, I'm curious;)

Zain

Youngster
Awesome!! thats great news guys!! larvitar will be catchable xD
it sounds like every token poke is going to be catchable soon and staff will keep on adding more new pokes to Token store and then make them catchable in game (just my thinking)
However, i always wanted a tyranitar and never got a chance to get one, so i cant wait!!

New maps sounds like ..

"current maps that we feel will be more in line with the games time line of the pokemon universe."

Hoenn??

*epic music starts*

MrFlare2

Youngster
im epicly pleased. Soon im gonna have a whole PC box of larvitars (doesnt matter if they'll become uber duper HR's, im still devoting time to get DAT!!)

king1234

Youngster
MrFlare2 said:
im epicly pleased. Soon im gonna have a whole PC box of larvitars (doesnt matter if they'll become uber duper HR's, im still devoting time to get DAT!!)

Nou, no larvitars for u flare, all will be mine :p

darkshadow.

This are really good news! See the game with new things will be very awesome :)

PS: All larvitars are mine :p