Game: What we are working on.

sagar.2570

so will it be released before Christmas or planning to open at new year since der is no event this year due update....?

Jinji

PWO's Resident Gengar
Staff member
Administrator
Website
jinji.gamescodex.net
Patience is a virtue, young one. The area will be released when the time is right; you'll all know soon enough when this will be.

LordBelemuel

Man why is everyone lacking in patience geez let the staff take there time so that there wont be any bugs/glitches.

Im patient enough to wait for it.

bigdidy

Youngster
LordofDarkness said:
Man why is everyone lacking in patience geez let the staff take there time so that there wont be any bugs/glitches.

Im patient enough to wait for it.
just take it easy :)

misterchulo

I don't know if this are the correct topic for my tip/request and I'm sorry if I'm displacing.
my question is , if the developers can solve the stat's problem, which is , if I'm poisoned and I receive a hypnosis, the pokemon fall asleep. My point is: a stat should not step to other.
If in the game'd have a class "pokemon" for example I ask if stat==false for not step another
stat .I hope have not upset any developer, it was only a tip in my complete code's ignorance.
Thank for read that and I hope that you understand me , the english is not my native language XD