Game: (Updated) About Recent Server Unreliability...

Status
Not open for further replies.

iJuanDer

HitmonFonty said:
Looks like I have the bug now too. Stuck at authenticating on logging in first time today. Can't do a full restart for a bit to see if that will help or not though.
server is currently offline

HitmonFonty

Youngster
Game Moderator
Yep lol and it still tries to authenticate which is weird...

riseagainst

I just started getting the "authenticating..." error and the game client is not logging me in. I was playing the game and it glitched so that my character kept walking left, even though i was not pressing the left arrow key. So I shut the game down and brought it back up. When I went to try to log back in, it got stuck at the "Authenticating.." stage and I can't log in now.

Lunesta

Phew! So I see the server's offline atm. Had me thinking I had started getting the authenticating error too.

Cynical

HitmonFonty said:
Looks like I have the bug now too. Stuck at authenticating on logging in first time today. Can't do a full restart for a bit to see if that will help or not though.

Quoting this simply because I have the same error, and it tries to authenticate while offline or frozen as well.

TheMockingbird

Since yesterday morning, it seemed that the chat would freeze up and then everyone else's little avatars would disappear. I would be able to move but not encounter/battle wild pokemon or talk with NPCs. And within the past hour I have tired to log in (after several hours of no play) and I'm stuck on the Authenticating screen. Hope this helps solve the problem in any way and thanks for such a great game! Happy Halloween!

The-Predator

Youngster
i was playing as usual though i barely treid to log in and i couldnt whats worng?? it stil say authenticating

The-Predator

Youngster
well im barely active one day in the event though i can say we havent been able to play hope ot can gave some solution/fix

Mozixlar

i didnt understand, when i try log in its frezee "autc.." we never had this problem before.. unknown why happened..

DTRex

Website
twitter.com
Mozixlar said:
i didnt understand, when i try log in its frezee "autc.." we never had this problem before.. unknown why happened..
only thing we can do now is wait for an ADM or DEV to restart the server .

W4it1ng

Also got the "Auth" problem. Haven't been online on 10 hours so...

Solous_Lupos

I'm having the Authenticating problem.
I was in the lost town Yesterday afternoon then left the game and the next day (today) I tried to log in but it was stuck on Authenticating :/
I hope you guys can fix it!

ruggedm

@ Chocobo.

This problem has been since last night when the servers were up. Yes the servers are down "now", but there is a legitimate Authenticating problem that needs to be fixed because when the servers were up, people still had the error. I am thinking that there was a bad string of code that failed to resolve - after the fact - which caused the server to crash.

@ Everyone else. - If you are logging in this morning and you are still on authenticating - it is not because of a bug, as Chocobo stated, but because the servers are currently down. Lets all wait for the DEVs or Admin to do a fix or restart.

ThuGie

Website
thugie.nl
Hey people,
The server status page was right, the server caused a error, but was still accepting connections, but not letting them login.
This has nothing to do with getting stuck at auth or anything like it. It simply semi-crashed.

Status
Not open for further replies.