Game: (Updated) About Recent Server Unreliability...

Status
Not open for further replies.

sergiu97

well, i have a similar problem. when i try to login it says " User already in the system". So I can`t play...what shall i do?

Merse

Youngster
Wait patiently. Everyone has the same problem currently.

AizenUchiha

yesterday i had the same problem i'd play normally i close the game , and after an hour i come back and when i log in it says authenticating and doesnt log in but the new problem today i was trying to log in but i had black screen so i closed via task manager afterwards i tried to log in and it said * user already in the system * after about 2 hours i tried again and it says the same thing , no one knows my password so i dont think anyone is using it and its not a hacker either cuz i logged on playerdex and all my pokemons are safe , good luck trying to find a solution for these bugs thanks in advance

Fily95

When i try to log-in, it show me "User already in the system". What can i do?

cristiancov

I still can't access :/ it passes the authentication screen but when it gets to the dark last window that tells u the last time you logged in and the IP address (the one with the pikachu lying down at the bottom) it just says: loading... and eventually kicks me out to the log in window :(

zandrestrauss

my game freezes when i battle at times or moving to another map it hangs for hours then eventually kicks me and then i cant get back on for hours. weird part is when my game freezes the chat window still runs and i can read the chats but cant reply or chat coz at that point in time none of the buttons work (keyboard nor mouse)

Crovile

This is happening way too frequently for me. On the 30th when the event was introduced, it was ok for the start. Later on I started getting authentication errors for the most part & when I do manage to get inside, there'll either be a map loading prob or I'll just get kicked every 10 mins. The next day, i.e. on 31th, I think i barely managed to remain online for an hour, I think I spent another 3 hrs just trying to get on. And today, i.e. the 1st Nov, I managed to stay online for about 2 hrs & then just either getting kicked every 10 mins, map loading error or authentication error. Tbh, at this rate, this event will just be over and I will have spent 80% of my time on PWO just trying to log on for the event. Either way, it just ends up at a loss for me on both ends.
And to be exact, when I am on PWO, I have my Skype open along with a random site that I'd be surfing while battling on PWO.
So please try to fix this a.s.a.p. or atleast try to extend this event by a day atleast so that we all can make up for the time lost 'coz of the server issues.

S-Dragonite

If any of you did not read the tweets on the main PWO site here- "Game (pt. 2): The game will continue to remain offline until further notice. Apologises."

It seems they are still waiting for one of the staff members, so people be patient and do not post anymore "why I can not log in"

Also I have had that issue, I have a alt account, so I log in to it and then log out, then when I log in to my main I can log in with no problems of getting the message "this username is logged in already wit the system" something like that.

-EDIT-
NVM on my Wednesday thing that happened, since the problem is on my end, and in no way PWO client fault, so am just gonna take measurements

alidaniel

sos j'ai vraiment besoin d'aide depuis 1 semaine mon jeu marche pas sa soul conseil svp j'ai pas envie de rater hallowen j'espére que c pas fin xD

alidaniel

j'ai besoin d'aide mon jeu marche pas depuis 2 semaine et j'ai pas envie de rater hallowen si c pas encore fini

Julio~

Youngster
Website
twitter.com
[glow=red]Add some information about what is happening with the game. So it will be easier for someone to try to propose a solution. Or search for one in Player Suport section.[/glow]

gnus3

3-ed november i plaing and me kicked
i'm login but then join alweys stuck "Authenicating..."

corsican1

im just looking at my pokemon and the server kick me ... and after that i cant get to server now ...

artnaru20

estaba peleando en el cruce a la ciudad goldenrod y me callo el seridor y ahora que voy a entrar me sale que estoy conectado ayudenme

HitmonFonty

Youngster
Game Moderator
artnaru20 said:
[sub][/sub]My mind tells me not want to open user already in the system

Read this post:

http://forum.pokemon-world-online.net/showthread.php?tid=9111

Status
Not open for further replies.