Event Vouchers - Prizes

Katy

We have murkrow in game, and we have honchkrow in game....
So make sence we got a item to evo murkrow in game... =)

Buggot

AncientWizard said:
I have a suggestions for tier 4 ;D
tier 4 - 10 vouchers
Chimchar egg
Piplup egg
Turtwig egg
Rhyhorn and Protector
Murkrow and Dusk stone
Sneasel and Razor claw
Armor Fossil
Skull Fossil

There is no Tier 4 :p

-Focus Blast is Fighting/Special move xD MY hitmonchan will be terrible if it uses it :p

I think the prizes are good but Togekiss has Sky Attack, 140 Power and STAB D:
I think it's quickly gonna become a frequent pokemon used in battle
Will there be any more additions?

dageki

AncientWizard said:
tier 4 - 10 vouchers
Chimchar egg
Piplup egg
Turtwig egg
Rhyhorn and Protector
Murkrow and Dusk stone
Sneasel and Razor claw
Armor Fossil
Skull Fossil

Surely the weekend events and voucher prizes aren't going to be the only way to get cool stuff? This seems like a case of PWO giving a lot more than an inch and you guys wanting to take a mile- or the whole lot. We don't need every single pokemon and evo item in the prize corner! Leave something there for other quests/regions/events etc. Maybe drop items we can hunt for?

As for the tiers, I'm sort of surprised that UC pokemon are available for one voucher. I would have thought it more appropriate to have pokemon like pichu- though it is so cute and adorable- to be tier 1 since pikachu is only VR ingame, while chingling (UC). bonsly (HR ingame) and mantyke (HR 3rd gen) are available for a single voucher only. Omanyte and Kabuto were HR ingame however fossils are how they are supposed to be available so I see no reason to make them harder to get and 1 voucher seems appropriate.

I just think that if a pokemon is HR (or whatever PWO ends up calling that rate) ingame, then that should be the first choice in obtaining it. If I know I can get a bonsly egg for example within a few weeks why would I spend potentially weeks hunting a sudowoodo? I could spend that time hunting another HR and still get the sudo at the end of that hunt anyway when the next weekend event pops up- plus I'd have the bonus of getting bonsly data along with it. So not sure myself if this is making hunting pointless for some pokemon, given how long it can take to hunt down a HR and how regular these events are probably going to be.

Julio~

Youngster
Website
twitter.com
I see TMs as waste of time. We'll take too much time doing tasks to complete each quest and then we'll get 1 TM that will vanish after teach the move to the pokémon. It's much effort to obtain just 1 'move'. I personally would never trade vouchers for TMs, just if they would be inexhaustible or obtained in large quantities.

HOF69

Since people seem to be throwing evolution items out there as ideas for prizes, I'll add two more.

Porygon + Upgrade + Dubious Disc

or

Porygon2 + Dubious Disc

The-Predator

Youngster
Buggot said:
AncientWizard said:
tier 4 - 10 vouchers
Chimchar egg
Piplup egg
Turtwig egg
Rhyhorn and Protector
Murkrow and Dusk stone
Sneasel and Razor claw
Armor Fossil
Skull Fossil

There is no Tier 4 :p

-Focus Blast is Fighting/Special move xD MY hitmonchan will be terrible if it uses it :p

I think the prizes are good but Togekiss has Sky Attack, 140 Power and STAB D:
I think it's quickly gonna become a frequent pokemon used in battle
Will there be any more additions?

Sky attack is physical move, while base stat attack of togekiss is very poor, I wouldnt never teach sky attack to my togekiss

PS: i would like to see yanma evo item as well :)

Dragon16

Youngster
How about TWO or Three Npc's:
an Npc for Evolution items
one for Eggs
maybe a third one for TM's

Future~Sight

Youngster
Website
www.matmartinez.net
Why do people forget Gliscor and Probopass? They aren't OP and will help those poor pokemon.
I do like the current prizes tho, gj \o/
(Told you munch woould be available, ha!)

Tendou

julio2503 said:
I see TMs as waste of time. We'll take too much time doing tasks to complete each quest and then we'll get 1 TM that will vanish after teach the move to the pokémon. It's much effort to obtain just 1 'move'. I personally would never trade vouchers for TMs, just if they would be inexhaustible or obtained in large quantities.

Why would you teach moves after adding the TM instead before setting up all moves you want? It will not be our fault if people do that if they bought our vouchers. Also focus blast is a OP TM actually half of tms are OP to be added that easily in a MMO way.

I do like the way vouchers prize were built for now. But i dont see a reason why tyrogue is included in the list.

People DO want to see new pokemons thats not new. But i do like to see the vouchers being able to give you the Great Ball Upgrade for newbies (some still dont want to spend that money) and some released stuffs like Ancient Tablet and Reaper's Cloth cause there is no reason to keep them rare cause you will be able to get them anyways.

Julio~

Youngster
Website
twitter.com
Tendou said:
julio2503 said:

Why would you teach moves after adding the TM instead before setting up all moves you want? It will not be our fault if people do that if they bought our vouchers. Also focus blast is a OP TM actually half of tms are OP to be added that easily in a MMO way.

I do like the way vouchers prize were built for now. But i dont see a reason why tyrogue is included in the list.

People DO want to see new pokemons thats not new. But i do like to see the vouchers being able to give you the Great Ball Upgrade for newbies (some still dont want to spend that money) and some released stuffs like Ancient Tablet and Reaper's Cloth cause there is no reason to keep them rare cause you will be able to get them anyways.

I'm not telling anything related to this. I'm telling that is too much effort and time in game to get a TM that will expire after 1 click, I think it's not advantageous. If I want to teach Focus Blast to 2 pokémons I'll need to wait for at least 5 events (but probably it'll be more), and it's too much time.

EcoWOLFrb

Youngster
I'd remove pichu, budew, and tyrogue from tier 2. I don't think the majority of people would be interested in spending 3 vouchers for them (Especially tyrogue being that it can't evolve to all 3 evolutions). I'd also move the fossils in tier 1 to tier 2. I know you all wanted a theme of having baby pokemon, TMs, and fossils in each tier, but I think fossils are too good to be in tier 1 when compared to the likes of the pokemon I previously mentioned in tier 2.

Bad-News-dodo

Nononono . Vouchers are supposed to be hard to getalso the lrizes . If we get every zingle ghing ghe eazy way the economy will just be ruined more . I like the idea od tier 3 and I like the idea of having to do alot of effort to get 1 more voucher . Not everything is supposed to be in the easy way . The game should be challanging and hard for players not easy so that it would be alot of fun. My opinion . I hope everything becomes hard to get again not easy as cake

RedCoW

Thanx for the Changes and Updates.
A number of things I have to say:

*I think Magby,Elekid and Togepi need to Purchase just for 4 Vouchers.
and evoleve item need to be worth 3 Vouchers for one.

*I can not understand why I have to buy them two together...and if i dont want or i have batter one that i want to evoe?
I think you should sell them separately.

*about evoelve item- I think you should do that we can win evoe item in battles like dragon scale ,we need to killes some poke and them maybe can drop items....like horsea!
or to Defeat stronges npc or to Complete quests to win These itesms like metal coat and soothe Bell..

Julio~

Youngster
Website
twitter.com
RedCoW said:
*I can not understand why I have to buy them two together...and if i dont want or i have batter one that i want to evoe?
I think you should sell them separately.

As Teck told me you're not enforced to evolve that togepi/magby/elekid you bought. You can evolve anyone you have in your PC.

*about evoelve item- I think you should do that we can win evoe item in battles like dragon scale ,we need to killes some poke and them maybe can drop items....like horsea!
or to Defeat stronges npc or to Complete quests to win These itesms like metal coat and soothe Bell..

Hmm... I guess this is pointless for this topic. We already have quests which award us with dragon scale and soothe bell, but win them in battles don't seem me fine, unless it's a wild battle, as already is and should be.

Gobfather

julio2503 said:
Tendou said:
julio2503 said:

I'm not telling anything related to this. I'm telling that is too much effort and time in game to get a TM that will expire after 1 click, I think it's not advantageous. If I want to teach Focus Blast to 2 pokémons I'll need to wait for at least 5 events (but probably it'll be more), and it's too much time.

If TMs are going to be something in voucher store, i personally will not be buying either. UNLESS given at a surplus of 10 each. 4 months+++++ of hard work for one TM ? pffft please, for one I would want to teach several pokes this move mann, for another imagine when calm mind is fixed, now i gotta include that ish on kazam(*edits in playerdex*), now i have no focus blast, now i gotta work 4 more+++++ months just to get it :S imagine all the players, click wrong move, or use to early and mess up moves, etc etc. TMs should be given at a surplus, for me one TM is not worth 4 months+++ of work. Not to mention it would be a better investment for the player so he could sell a few for a high price.

Dragon16

Youngster
Having Tyrogue egg as a tier 2 prize doesnt make much sense, seeing as it is currently catchable in splitting river reserve.

Julio~

Youngster
Website
twitter.com
Dragon16 said:
Having Tyrogue egg as a tier 2 prize doesnt make much sense, seeing as it is currently catchable in splitting river reserve.

I agree and I think it shouldn't be even in the Tier 1. Perhaps another pokémon egg could replace it.

KaiReborn

Youngster
Website
theburningnotebook.tumblr.com
I have to agree with whoever pointed out the issue with TMs, especially because of their limitations (their disappearance when editing moves on the playerdex). Let's not forget metagames tend to be dynamic (though in pwo that appears to be somewhat low), which means that with the coming and going of some pokemon to the battle scene, movesets need to be updated to adjust to that need. So I find it a bit pointless to wait over 6 months to be able to get only one tm, that can easily be gone if the metagame sees any change that would require adapting the moveset to those changes.