Event Vouchers - Prizes

KaiReborn

Youngster
Website
theburningnotebook.tumblr.com
The way I see it, the tm that was more important to be widespread still retains a somewhat exclusive status while the other 2, that are completely passable will be replaced by tms of the same type that may be more relevant in the future (fully working acrobatics>aerial ace at any time of the day and as for gyro ball replacing flash cannon, neither move is important enough to have any sort of impact to the metagame though gyro ball can be used by effectively by a higher number of pokemon)

Dragon16

Youngster
I thin it would be better to have Evolution items and pokemons in the Prize corner. The way in which a pokemons moves can be changed, TM's are kinda wasted if you try to change the pokemons moves through playerdex. I think that having Evolution items, since Evolution is permanent as far as i know, makes a better and more stable prize with less complaints from players.

Rigaudon

Youngster
Evening.
These changes started as a more simple update that, due to the nature of PWO, became slightly entangled with other features. These changes are phase 1 of 2 and reflect those entanglements.

As said in the earlier post, TMs in the prize corner are temporary. After hearing the thoughts/discussions of the staff and many many many players (some 200 of them), it was decided that there was a better place for those TMs than the Prize Corner.
Unfortunately, that place is not in the game currently, but the TMs will be gone from the prize corner once the suitable place is founded. That is not something that can be done quickly, so until they have a new home, they will have to stay there for the time being. As for the future, more updates are incoming and these preliminary edits will hopefully fall more into place.

kaibacorp

Does Shiny stone currently only work to evolve Togetic into togekiss, or does it also evolve Roselia into Roserade?

Tendou

In my opinion it is not a good idea to make them as a Prize Corner items unless if we trade our event vouchers for more than one of same TM, we all know playerdex deletes any move not originally from a pokemon's moveset so a single TM as a prize corner reward is a bad idea like everyone said past months.

TMs are also a great deal if it is a dropped item from pokemons or even a random reward from some npcs. i would really be interested to see lots of people beating a certain NPC to have a chance to win a certain TM at a set rate or even a certain Map containing 1 TM dropped by all NPCs in that map at low rate, something like that.

Evolution Stones aren't a good choice to be a mart item (i'm excluding the ones originally from Red/Blue) so, together with evolution-inducing items, can be added in tiers and drops, the higher the tier it is the lowest the wild drop rate it will be. More than 3 tiers is a need imo.

Dusk Stone , Dawn Stone, Shiny Stone, Deepsea Scale, Deepsea Tooth, Dubious Disk, Electrizer, King's Rock, Magmarizer, Prism Scale, Protector, Reaper Cloth, Upgrade, Oval Stone, Razor Claw and Razor Fang can be tiers related, random NPC rewards or even low drop rate by example so there will not be only 1 way to get any of them if people aren't updated enough to know about the prize corner, they are a bad choice for being added in NPC vendors by example as they are somewhat special than ordinary stones.

The Staff can also create PWO evolution items for Tyrogue and add in tiers as well